The QQ pet & critters thread...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"my" cat, "li'l mooch" she comes around when she feels like it, I can get within 8-10 ft of her, then she runs off about 8-10 feet and acts like she's scared 🤔 I put food down and have to go back inside, she eats and is gone til next time 😄

Attachments

• 20220325_122032.jpg
    20220325_122032.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 51
  • 20220404_050327.jpg
    20220404_050327.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 49
  • 20220325_122206.jpg
    20220325_122206.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 51
"my" cat, "li'l mooch" she comes around when she feels like it, I can get within 8-10 ft of her, then she runs off about 8-10 feet and acts like she's scared 🤔 I put food down and have to go back inside, she eats and is gone til next time 😄

I guess you could try telling her, "No more food until you come over and let me pet you...".

:D

Doug

The best kitty ever, my baby for 21 years, Tiki.
Never more than a few feet away from me, and always at my side if I was sitting or laying down.
View attachment 77607
I grew up with Siamese cats during my childhood and have a soft spot for them. Though, my wife, who never had cats in her house.....never warmed up to our Siamese cat when we were dating. So, we usually just get random cats for pets that show up. LOL! I like the different color pattern. Almost makes me think it's a Siamese mixed with something else.

My daughter lives in Philadelphia and cares for neighborhood cats, strays and otherwise. Here is a picture of some of them enjoying a feast
on her patio:

Stray Cats.jpg

You can see shelters she has made for them, just in case, on the left. She also has several cats of her own and just last night, sadly informed me that her beloved Phoebe has cancer and it is unknown how much longer she has to live.

Doug

My daughter lives in Philadelphia and cares for neighborhood cats, strays and otherwise. Here is a picture of some of them enjoying a feast
on her patio:

View attachment 77610

You can see shelters she has made for them, just in case, on the left. She also has several cats of her own and just last night, sadly informed me that her beloved Phoebe has cancer and it is unknown how much longer she has to live.

Doug
Aw, that's too bad.

I grew up with Siamese cats during my childhood and have a soft spot for them.
Though she obviously had Siamese or similar in her bloodline, she was actually just an alley cat who's siblings from that litter looked nothing like that. Strange I grabber her right up as a kitten. The biggest lap-baby I ever had.

Back