The QQ pet & critters thread...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dolly-Purrton.jpg

Bodhi got new goggles with darker mirrored lenses for really bright days. His pannus is being managed well. His eye drops dose has been reduced from 2X a day every day, to 1X a day every other day. We are hoping to get Bodhi completely off the eye drops and manage his pannus with the goggles only. Bodhi has really taken to his goggles and acts like it’s no different than you and I putting on sunglasses.
71A29963-263D-47E4-9B08-5C21ABB9AA02.jpeg

Bodhi got new goggles with darker mirrored lenses for really bright days. His pannus is being managed well. His eye drops dose has been reduced from 2X a day every day, to 1X a day every other day. We are hoping to get Bodhi completely off the eye drops and manage his pannus with the goggles only. Bodhi has really taken to his goggles and acts like it’s no different than you and I putting on sunglasses.
View attachment 90284

All he needs now are a pair of skis or a snowboard!

View attachment 90284
If Daft Punk had a dog, he would probably look a lot like that.

View attachment 90284
Love the pic. Thanks for the update and the great news.

Back