The QQ pet & critters thread...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lamar is hanging with me in my home office.

image.jpg

Our beloved cat Owen lost his battle with cancer and feline leukemia today. Owen had been undergoing chemo for the past 12 weeks and seemed to be responding good. But over the last couple of days he took a turn for the worse. He fought the good fight but it was all too much for his little body to take. He was barely a year old. He will be sorely missed. He brought so much joy to me and my wife. RIP Owen.
DADD5525-8685-47B1-9102-3FE2AC825A02.jpeg

Our beloved cat Owen lost his battle with cancer and feline leukemia today. Owen had been undergoing chemo for the past 12 weeks and seemed to be responding good. But over the last couple of days he took a turn for the worse. He fought the good fight but it was all too much for his little body to take. He was barely a year old. He will be sorely missed. He brought so much joy to me and my wife. RIP Owen.
So sad, I found this:
Mother Earth, we return to you
the body of one of your children.
His spirit will return to his ancestors,
and he will continue to live in our memories.
We are thankful that we were able
to share our lives with him,
and give him to your loving arms.

View attachment 51216

Damn, sorry for your loss. :(

Back