The QQ pet & critters thread...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Minnie (the maltipoo) and Bruno (the dufas)
7B01F8D7-CB22-4DD4-A138-D00884AF62D8.jpeg

My daughter's housing during her junior year precluded returning to school with her cat, Miss Charlotte Purrkins Gilman (again with the female authors). I told her I would certainly watch Miss Charlotte for the school year. I'm still watching her! I fell in love with this sweet thing:

2ADECB9F-C57F-4B5A-953A-BC5C7F766ECF_1_201_a.jpeg
Miss Charlotte in one of her favorite sweet spots

Took the picture this afternoon! Thank goodness I have an understanding daughter!

Last edited:
My daughter's housing during her junior year precluded her returning to school with her cat, Miss Charlotte Purrkins Gilman (again with the female authors). I told her I would certainly watch Miss Charlotte for the school year. I'm still watching her! I fell in love with this sweet thing:

View attachment 47713 Miss Charlotte in one of her favorite sweet spots

Took the picture this afternoon! Thank goodness I have an understanding daughter!
That is a beautiful feline! Should be on the cover of Cat Fancy magazine (is that still around?).

That is a beautiful feline! Should be on the cover of Cat Fancy magazine (is that still around?).
I had to find out

Per Wiki:

Cat Fancy magazine changed its name to Catstermagazine and became a bimonthly magazine in 2015. In 2017, it was bought by Belvoir Media Groupand continues to publish.[5] Belvoir Media Group is based in Norwalk, Connecticut, and publishes a variety of special interest magazines, newsletters and websites. In addition to Dogster and Catster, Belvoir Media Group's pet publications include Whole Dog Journal, /QUOTE]

Me thinks they are trying to keep up with this new trendy Napster stuff & Whole Earth Catalog.

Last edited:
Never mind the messy bedroom, here are my two pups:
PUPS 2.jpg

They are Jackson the dachshund & Ellie Mae a beagle/German shepherd mix. Both were rescues. Ellie came first & Jackson about 9 months later. They are about 3 yo tho you you rarely know for sure with adoptions. They get along incredibly well play keep away with squeaky toys, sl;eep together great pals.

We also have gray & white short haired cat that was feral until she adopted us. These are the 1st of my critters that actually love to go the Bassment & spend the whole evening. I think of them as my three stooges.

Back