The QQ pet & critters thread...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is Shadow...
MVIMG_20200329_182327.jpg

This is our Cat he is called BOO my Wife named him
He is blind since this photo we had to have he,s Eyes taken out
But he still does drink out of the bird bath when we take him out for a walk next door
every day

Attachments

• PICT0209.JPG
    PICT0209.JPG
    207.1 KB · Views: 206
Well, it has been a very long time since we had a pet. Here is the last one, Bart. Bart detested SACD and would run out of the room within several seconds of one being played. I don't understand his behavior because the signal had to be converted to PCM before going into the processor. Maybe the program material wasn't to his liking. He went absolutely berserk when the clocks started chiming from various speakers on PF's Time. Poor Bart.

Bart 2015-06 in box.jpg

We just gutted our master bath, upstairs. Lamar seriously doesn't know what to make of it.

View attachment 48883
Looks great Gene! 🤑
My downstairs shower was at the start of a reno when corona hit. Everything’s been on hold since 😬.
Meanwhile, the cats like to sneak in and crap where the shower floor would be! 😲

Looks great Gene! 🤑
My downstairs shower was at the start of a reno when corona hit. Everything’s been on hold since 😬.
Meanwhile, the cats like to sneak in and crap where the shower floor would be! 😲
Cats are wise-ass sneaky turds. We got a new oriental rug for the living room and Bart and Lisa started pooping on it behind the couch. :eek:
Three litter boxes weren't good enough for two cats! If we got a new throw rug, Bart would immediately make a beeline to expel a hairball onto it. Turds! :ROFLMAO:

Cats are wise-ass sneaky turds. We got a new oriental rug for the living room and Bart and Lisa started pooping on it behind the couch. :eek:
Three litter boxes weren't good enough for two cats! If we got a new throw rug, Bart would immediately make a beeline to expel a hairball onto it. Turds! :ROFLMAO:
That's what you get for naming them Bart and Lisa!

Sorry for the low rez photo but these are just a sample of the crew I have to deal with while keeping the number one cat safe. The orange mutant in the middle gets a pass because he has a large personality but the rest have to stay on the other side of the fence.iCloud

About to christen our small bathroom redo... Was an old iron tub shower probably dating to when the house was built in 1928. Now it's Italian tile and granite curb top. Sliding doors going up today.

Attachments

• IMG_20200407_124817591.jpg
    IMG_20200407_124817591.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 173
Back