The QQ pet & critters thread...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh, those rabbits !!! our little guy seems to like them
View attachment 49772

It was. My wife and I had found a nest in our yard. And - of course - my wife thought they were so cute that one had to come in the house to meet Ash. Ash gave the baby a kiss and sat next to him for a few minutes until the Mrs returned the bunny to the nest

We had a Cairn Terrier, when it was a pup it attacked a rat much bigger than it (mind you the crazy thing did that with dogs as well). Yet when my younger brother got a Guinea Pig and let it have a run our dog would sit in the garden and guard it from the neighbourhood cats!

Wolf pug.jpeg

Just had an encounter with a pug yesterday on my way back from the mailbox; poor lit'l bastard had escaped the confines of the house with his "owner" chasing him all over the street, but he was happy as hell! He wanted to come home with me soooo desperately but I had to play it cool; just too much animal magnetism I guess :)

Just had an encounter with a pug yesterday on my way back from the mailbox; poor lit'l bastard had escaped the confines of the house with his "owner" chasing him all over the street, but he was happy as hell! He wanted to come home with me soooo desperately but I had to play it cool; just too much animal magnetism I guess :)

1587497058703.png

You are good human. Powerful looking cat.
Thank you Sonik,

His official name is Socrates (with a long a when appropriate) though he goes by Peanut now. The neighbors had a dog go missing and went to the local shelter. They saw this guy and were told he was to be euthanized because he was not adoptable. They brought him home and he lived half wild behind the fences but started hanging out in the backyard as I had no other animals or children at the time. I started feeding him and eventually took him to a vet for all of his vaccinations and regular health care. He's been a little edgy at times, I think he has a form PTSD but he's definitely mellowed with age.

Daniel

Back