The QQ pet & critters thread...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lots of canines and felines, but no psittacines... so here's mine.☺

tbird-outperch1a.jpg

By the way, wanted to make a funny comment about Lamar. Nearly every morning around 5AM, he comes upstairs to wake me up. Basically, he grabs ahold of our closet door with his front paws, and bangs it back and forth. Thus, waking me up..... haha
I gotta agree with The Kid. 5 am is harsh. But then you're not retired like me:sleep:. My dog alarm usually goes off about eight in the morning.

I just came across this picture at my moms house. I lived here some 25 years ago as she rented it to me. I had forgotten about this and I must had the photos copied onto paper at one point. These were my “granddog’s.” I had a beautiful black/tan short haired Doxie and a lady in the neighborhood paid me some $200 to use him for stud service. Like father, like son!

Anyway, she was a slightly odd middle-aged lady who when the “business” was taking place in my garage proceeded to take pictures of the event. Don’t ask me why......maybe something about obtaining proof or something but it is not like you couldn’t look at the pups and tell.

A few months later she gave me these pictures. They are so cute, especially the bottom picture of them in the box. Thought I would share.

3BB14147-4FA7-440B-901F-1D5E49D85155.jpeg

Oni needs his own Insty....
I don't do FB or other social media but apparently Oni gets a lot of posts on the dealership FB page with special "Oni offers" on cars etc. The last few days I've had to do most my paper/desk work standing up as Oni took over my chair and I just don't want to disturb his sleep...spoiled little cat he is. We all just adore him.

Back