The QQ pet & critters thread...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ziggy Starcat stuffed himself into a small box last night...
[IMG]

I live in rural Australia and have a brushtail possum (Pepper) in my shed, who comes and goes as she pleases, sleeps during the day, and climbs gum trees at night to eat the leaves. She has a baby every year, so the offspring tend to be called Pepper derivatives (e.g. Peppermint, Pepperpot). I usually go out around dusk, call her name, and climb up a ladder to give her some fruit. Her offspring are initially tentative and hide behind mum until they associate me with food and then they both lean over for the fruit.
Where's my banana?.JPG

Last edited:
I live in rural Australia and have a brushtail possum (Pepper) in my shed, who comes and goes as she pleases, sleeps during the day, and climbs gum trees at night to eat the leaves. She has a baby every year, so the offspring tend to be called Pepper derivatives (e.g. Peppermint, Pepperpot). I usually go out around dusk, call her name, and climb up a ladder to give her some fruit. Her offspring are initially tentative and hide behind mum until they associate me with food and then they both lean over for the fruit.View attachment 68014
Wonderful

On Monday 5/31/2021 we had to say goodby to our constant companion for the past ten and a half years, Arlo our trusty dog.
He was such an intelligent, gentle and beautiful animal, the likes which me and my wife will probably never see again.
Arlo loved to hike in the mountains with us. We took him to parties, the hardware store, traveled with us, went out to restaurants and was welcome in any home we visited. He faithfully and reliably brought in the newspaper every morning since he was 3 months old even in the worst of weather. We could put him in any situation and could always count on him to shine.
Arlo was an amazing dog, loved by all who knew him.
I love you boy! R.I.P. Arlo
IMG_0209.JPG
20170531_140009.jpg

On Monday 5/31/2021 we had to say goodby to our constant companion for the past ten and a half years, Arlo our trusty dog.
He was such an intelligent, gentle and beautiful animal, the likes which me and my wife will probably never see again.
Arlo loved to hike in the mountains with us. We took him to parties, the hardware store, traveled with us, went out to restaurants and was welcome in any home we visited. He faithfully and reliably brought in the newspaper every morning since he was 3 months old even in the worst of weather. We could put him in any situation and could always count on him to shine.
View attachment 68155View attachment 68156

Gary
sorry for your loss. thank you for providing a loving home for Arlo

View attachment 68155View attachment 68156

Aww, super sorry for your loss! We love our animals...they are all special, one way or another

I live in rural Australia and have a brushtail possum (Pepper) in my shed, who comes and goes as she pleases, sleeps during the day, and climbs gum trees at night to eat the leaves. She has a baby every year, so the offspring tend to be called Pepper derivatives (e.g. Peppermint, Pepperpot). I usually go out around dusk, call her name, and climb up a ladder to give her some fruit. Her offspring are initially tentative and hide behind mum until they associate me with food and then they both lean over for the fruit.View attachment 68014
That thing has some serious claws!

Back