The QQ pet & critters thread...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanna know if you talk baby talk to him, and does he like beer 🍺
They can like weird stuff sometimes, one of our cats (years ago) loved Cantaloupe and I can’t stand Cantaloupe 🤢

I know he must like to eat something to be such a big boy!
The only thing he eats is basic dry cat food. We do buy above average brand, which caters to the fact that he is indoor cat, and has tendencies for hair balls. Not sure why he is so damn big....lack of being outdoors and extra excercise. Probably.

The only thing he eats is basic dry cat food. We do buy above average brand, which caters to the fact that he is indoor cat, and has tendencies for hair balls. Not sure why he is so damn big....lack of being outdoors and extra excercise. Probably.
He certainly fills the seat, are you sure he's not a miniature Lion?

My cat‘s vet told us to increase his wet food intake when he got old. Something to do with potential dehydration.

My cat‘s vet told us to increase his wet food intake when he got old. Something to do with potential dehydration.
Huh, odd. Well, we do give our cats wet food, only Lamar doesn't eat it very well. Much prefers dry. OUr other cat can't get enough wet food to satisfy her. Lamar does drink TONS of water. He's a drinking machine....

Do you think these two really like that my grandkids saw it fit to dress them up for Christmas? The fawn colored one looks real unhappy.

IMG_20211107_145740.jpg

IMG_20211107_145747.jpg

Here is the newest member of our family. Bodhi, Australian Shepherd mix (that’s what they told us at the shelter). We got him at 8 weeks old, he is now 12 weeks. The photo is at 11 weeks.

He has some huge paws to fill after his predecessor Arlo. So far he seems up to the task.

Bohdhi is very friendly, seems really intelligent and he is trainable. He is already bringing in the newspaper with supervision.

We love dogs so much and can’t imagine life without one.

0888E1E5-1B68-4E46-A6BF-29E115EAA4D8.jpeg

Here is the newest member of our family. Bodhi, Australian Shepherd mix (that’s what they told us at the shelter). We got him at 8 weeks old, he is now 12 weeks. The photo is at 11 weeks.

He has some huge paws to fill after his predecessor Arlo. So far he seems up to the task.

Bohdhi is very friendly, seems really intelligent and he is trainable. He is already bringing in the newspaper with supervision.

We love dogs so much and can’t imagine life without one.

View attachment 74077

Gary
he sure is a handsome little guy ! Thanks for adopting from a shelter. This little guy just hit the lottery - going to a home where he will be spoiled and loved to infinity. And Im sure he will spoil and love in return

Beautiful little (not for long I am sure) guy. How could you not love that face. I hope you have a long life together.

Back