The QQ pet & critters thread...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that's hilarious. What kind of bird is that, out there. My eyesight sucks.

Doug
It's an Ibis they wander around the neighbood in flocks pecking at your lawn.

Attachments

• 70694491-720px.jpg
    70694491-720px.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 33
Circle of life, indeed . . . We lost Stash today. He made it to 20 and had a good run, but i still can't help but feel sad, sad, sad . . . RIP
View attachment 79026View attachment 79027
He's sleeping in that second shot–that spot on the couch was his favorite place in his last daze.

sorry to hear Clement. Have peace in knowing he had a very good - and very long - life.

Circle of life, indeed . . . We lost Stash today. He made it to 20 and had a good run, but i still can't help but feel sad, sad, sad . . . RIP
He's sleeping in that second shot–that spot on the couch was his favorite place in his last daze.
Not normally a cat guy, but yours looked like a keeper. Very sorry for your loss.

20 years is a good run. But it's never long enough for our little friends. Most sorry for you.

At home, it's Ziggy Starcat and Zowie Starcat chillin' on the window ledge
[IMG]

and at work....Oni. We got him a small bag of catnip and had been giving him small samples for a few days. He figured out we kept it on the second shelf in the cupboard above the sink....he jumped on the counter, opened the cupboard, took the little bag and ate it all....total cracknip to him it seems
[IMG]

Clement so sorry for you loss. I know losing a beloved pet is the hardest part of pet ownership. Hang in there. In time the pain and grief will subside. I know for me and my wife the only way to fill that gaping hole in our hearts was to fill it with a kitten.

Goodness its hard to lose a pet. Clement with the latest...

We lost Simba (female named by a child; much the way I named a female puppy Bruno as a kid) about 3 weeks ago. she lived next door with the wife's cousins for 11 years. Then she followed them over here when they did remodeling work in 2011. They went home and she stayed with us ever since.

We guess she was about 22. This was a feisty moment captured when she was about 15 years old and I was teasing her through the window.
Simba.png

Last edited:

He's sleeping in the second shot–that spot on the couch was his favorite place in his last daze.
sorry to hear this Clement.

We've been managed by many cats over the years, but the last two that we lost were so hard on us, we just haven't had the heart to recruit any new supervisors since.

sorry to hear this Clement.

We've been managed by many cats over the years, but the last two that we lost were so hard on us, we just haven't had the heart to recruit any new supervisors since.
I am sure your former supervisors would approve you getting new ones.. cats clean the house aura and vibes...

Back