The QQ pet & critters thread...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am guessing you must have some year-round hummingbirds in Florida, due to the climate, no? 🤔
Actually where I live which is an hour south of Gainseville the temp will be 30-50 degrees at times in the winter so they head south here too.

Attachments

• IMG_5704 (1).jpg
    IMG_5704 (1).jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 0
I never realised you got Hummingbirds that far north!
We get hummingbirds in Boise, ID, although they aren’t the ruby throated variety. We had them when we lived in SoCal last century, so I can tell them apart, but I can’t say for sure which species we have here.

Our lot cat Oni disappeared for 16 days and then reappeared early last week looking rather thinner. I suspect he got locked in somewhere, perhaps a garden shed or somewhere people don't go every day. We were all worried, expecting the worst, but when he came back everyone at work erupted in joy and smothered him with love as he went from person to person as if to say "I'm back." He ate, ate some more, snacked, snacked some more and within 2 days was back to his fat self. He's been really schmoozy and wanting loads of attention, even friendly with the dog.

One of our mechanics brings her pets in sometimes...Sushi and Wasabi:
Alex-Ducks.jpg

Back