The QQ pet & critters thread...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Five years ago, my Canadian lady adopted a two-year-old, flat-coated retriever, who had been abandoned in the parking lot of a provincial park. Yesterday, Lily had her 5-year Adopt-a-versary party at her doggie day-care. A gentler, sweeter dog you couldn’t find, and the only time she’s ever barked was at a bunny that ran past her. Everyone (and everything) else gets smothered with licks (so yeah, a guard dog she ain’t).
My last dog was a Flat-coat. Greatest dog ever. I always said that she never met a stranger. Loved everyone.

K

Five years ago, my Canadian lady adopted a two-year-old, flat-coated retriever, who had been abandoned in the parking lot of a provincial park. Yesterday, Lily had her 5-year Adopt-a-versary party at her doggie day-care. A gentler, sweeter dog you couldn’t find, and the only time she’s ever barked was at a bunny that ran past her. Everyone (and everything) else gets smothered with licks (so yeah, a guard dog she ain’t).View attachment 83507
Thank her for giving this doggie a better life! So sweet!

174123273_10224615404074419_5218750806480694957_n.jpg

This sums up Cupcake's personality in one pic. I still love her though.

We had one of the no-kill shelters at the dealership for a few hours today doing an adoption event. Lot cat Oni is sometimes very territorial when more than one dog comes around....today he went outside and had a snooze as he usually does. Service dept was on half day so their usual chairs were inside, he just slept on the ground. He came in after the dogs left and reclaimed his territory and life was grand.
Oni-20221001.jpg

I took shots of Miss Charlotte listening to each of the Joni Mitchell releases from the Asylum Albums 1972-75 box set, but i'll just post the one i took of her when Joni is singing the last note of "Edith and the Kingpin." Here's Ms Charlotte Purrkins Gilman singing along!
4B7B5C9D-7F5B-4C9F-A829-ED1382D3A427_1_105_c.jpeg

Okay, maybe just one more . . . what a good girl!
AE04FD06-2BB7-4EB8-B46D-A939B4BDA001_1_105_c.jpeg

Last edited:
I took shots of Miss Charlotte listening to each of the Joni Mitchell releases from the Asylum Albums 1972-75 box set, but i'll just post the one i took of her when Joni is singing the last note of "Edith and the Kingpin." Here's Miss Charlotte singing along!
View attachment 84138

View attachment 84139

I took shots of Miss Charlotte listening to each of the Joni Mitchell releases from the Asylum Albums 1972-75 box set, but i'll just post the one i took of her when Joni is singing the last note of "Edith and the Kingpin." Here's Miss Charlotte singing along!
View attachment 84138

View attachment 84139

She's a beauty
View attachment 84138

View attachment 84139

where my wife works they have an office kitty. Her name is 'Office Kitty'

View attachment 83641
Looks a lot like the neighbor cat Julio, a good boy.
View attachment 84138

View attachment 84139

She's a beauty

We are babysitting my sister in law's dog this week. She's a cockapoo, which is a cocker spaniel and poodle mix. Cute, sweet, fuzzy little thing. I guess she was nervous when mama left, and she piddled a wee bit on the carpet. So yes, she's definitely a cross between a cocker spaniel and a POO. :ROFLMAO:

I lightened the shadows quite a bit, but her eyes are still difficult to see.

Dog.jpg

We are babysitting my sister in law's dog this week. She's a cockapoo, which is a cocker spaniel and poodle mix. Cute, sweet, fuzzy little thing. I guess she was nervous when mama left, and she piddled a wee bit on the carpet. So yes, she's definitely a cross between a cocker spaniel and a POO. :ROFLMAO:

I lightened the shadows quite a bit, but her eyes are still difficult to see.

View attachment 84339
My brother's family have a Cavapoo "Maisie" (cute, lovely nature, but very needy!) my sister's family has a labradoodle "Penny" (wonderful), and my local pub has a Goldendoodle "Maya" (Golden retriever poodle cross, adorable) who is one of the happiest dogs I have ever come across!

Back