The QuadraphonicQuad Craft Beer/Microbrew thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't usually drink pilsners or lagers, but this one is special.
imagine 14.jpg

Its Sunday. Its gloomy outside. I will be watching the Detroit Lions versus Mini Vikings. Enjoying a very tasty Shorts beer. Raisin Apollo. This is a triple IPA with golden raisins added during fermentation. Raisin Apollo delivers a citrus palate punch. I really like it ! A 9 on a 10 scale. Oh, 5 sips and I can tell its a butt kicker.

shortsraisonappolo.jpg

Its Sunday. Its gloomy outside. I will be watching the Detroit Lions versus Mini Vikings. Enjoying a very tasty Shorts beer. Raisin Apollo. This is a triple IPA with golden raisins added during fermentation. Raisin Apollo delivers a citrus palate punch. I really like it ! A 9 on a 10 scale. Oh, 5 sips and I can tell its a butt kicker.

View attachment 86171
LOL! Nice, I saw that in a local liquor store...wondered about it.

Went to a beer tasting party last night putcon by a local home brewers club
Lots of variety including a good Oktoberfest and many bottles of aged thick porter varieties
My headache this morning tells me there was much good stuff poured along with the BBQue food.

Went to a beer tasting party last night putcon by a local home brewers club
Lots of variety including a good Oktoberfest and many bottles of aged thick porter varieties
My headache this morning tells me there was much good stuff poured along with the BBQue food.
LOL! I hate beer headaches.

Mrs D had her home-brew club Christmas get-together this evening. I just had water so she could enjoy the samples with her club buddies and not have to worry about driving.

And here's my recap of some stuff from the last few days....

Truth or Consequences Brewing Co "Monticello" green chile amber ale. I like a little more chile but I know why they dial it down to a little more than a subtle hint....nice amber base brew.
Tor-C-Monticello-FGreen-Chile-Amber.jpg

La Cumbre "Project Dank - Winter Edition v2022" IPA (7.5% abv, 100+ ibu). I always love just about every release of project dank, never disappoints and this is no exception. Piney and dank, very hop-forward hop-backward hop-sideways....it's hoppy.
LCBC-Project-Dank-Winter2022-IPA.jpg

It's La Cumbre's 12 anniversary this week and one of the events was the release of this special anniversary Double IPA. It's like a project dank on overdrive....9.0% abv and 100 ibu....and it's dang (dank?) good!
LCBC-12-Anniversay-DIPA.jpg

Back