The QuadraphonicQuad Craft Beer/Microbrew thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yikes. this is my beer glass at the moment. Is that the ghost of Silverline ? Im 2023 scared.

beerglass.jpg

No, I've not quit beer.....just been really busy with work, grandkids and other distractions combined with getting lazy about posting. So again, let's just post a few recent ones that struck my fancy....

Gravity Bound "Quick Take" hazy IPA. A new batch of his NM IPA Challenge winner.
[IMG]

Bosque Brewing "Citra Phantastic" hazy IPA. They recently opened a taproom close to home so they should be back in my regular rotation. They took over a spot from a brewery that closed down (Toltec - never recovered from lockdowns) and having a small brewhouse on site gives them a spot to do their smaller batch experiments etc.
[IMG]

Second Street (Santa Fe) "Sloppy Sloth - Neomexicanus" hazy IPA. A new batch of my fave of the Sloppy Sloth series
[IMG]

La Cumbre "Vivid Wild" hazy IPA. This year's batch of their quarterly hazy release rotation.
[IMG]

Gravity Bound "Mechanical By Nature" west coast IPA. These guys don't just excel at hazy stuff....dang good dank brew.
[IMG]

No, I've not quit beer.....just been really busy with work, grandkids and other distractions combined with getting lazy about posting. So again, let's just post a few recent ones that struck my fancy....

Gravity Bound "Quick Take" hazy IPA. A new batch of his NM IPA Challenge winner.
[IMG]

Bosque Brewing "Citra Phantastic" hazy IPA. They recently opened a taproom close to home so they should be back in my regular rotation. They took over a spot from a brewery that closed down (Toltec - never recovered from lockdowns) and having a small brewhouse on site gives them a spot to do their smaller batch experiments etc.
[IMG]

Second Street (Santa Fe) "Sloppy Sloth - Neomexicanus" hazy IPA. A new batch of my fave of the Sloppy Sloth series
[IMG]

La Cumbre "Vivid Wild" hazy IPA. This year's batch of their quarterly hazy release rotation.
[IMG]

Gravity Bound "Mechanical By Nature" west coast IPA. These guys don't just excel at hazy stuff....dang good dank brew.
[IMG]

missed your posts Doppels. Welcome Home

if any of you are in the Kalamazoo area on Sunday Jan 22.............fyi

CRAFT BEVERAGE WEEK: ROLL OUT THE BARREL​

Event Time: Sunday, January 22 at 12pm
Ticket Price: Free​

Close out Kalamazoo Craft Beverage Week with us at Roll Out The Barrel! We’ll be featuring over 20 barrel-aged beers on tap, tastings in the Bells General Store, and a special release of the one and only Black Note (on draft AND in extremely limited bottles to-go).
Save the date and get ready for a heck of a closer!
Tap List Sneak Peek:
Bourbon Barrel-Aged Dagger Stout
Bourbon Barrel-Aged Arabicadabra
Bourbon Barrel-Aged Chocolate Vanilla Cherry Stout
Cafe Vanilla Black Note Stout
Cinnamon Blackbeard’s Barrel-Aged Bear Hug
Coconut Blackbeard’s Barrel-Aged Bear Hug
Coffee’s On
O Captain! My Captain!
Tripel Lindy Ale
Uberon Ale
Vanilla Black Note Stout
And that’s not all! Stay tuned!

Sunday afternoon. Football. Music. And a beer. Beer compliments of my Chicago based kids. More Brewing. Hophoresent. An 8.2 ABV.
Triple Dry-Hopped Double IPA with Citra, Galaxy, Mosaic and Nelson Sauvin hops. Very tasty Thanks kids !!

morebrewing.jpg

Sunday afternoon. Football. Music. And a beer. Beer compliments of my Chicago based kids. More Brewing. Hophoresent. An 8.2 ABV.
Triple Dry-Hopped Double IPA with Citra, Galaxy, Mosaic and Nelson Sauvin hops. Very tasty Thanks kids !!

View attachment 87172

Nice! I didn't know you owned the Doors 50th set! I own all of their anniversary vinyl sets.

a collaboration beer - WeldWerks of Colorado and one of my favorite Chicago brewers - Hop Butcher For The World. 8.5 ABV 'Tang" for Sunday funday - beer, football and music !! Beer compliments of da kids. Thanks kiddos

hopbutcherbestcitra.jpg

Here's a few highlights from this and last weekend....

Ex Novo
"Capybara Quincinera" west coast IPA. A very floral hop profile - cashmere, el dorado, mosaic. Excellent stuff.
Ex-Novo-Capybara-IPA.jpg

Canteen Brewhouse "Goofy Foot" hazy IPA. Solid hazy from one of our oldest breweries.
Canteen-Goofy-Foot-Hazy-IPA.jpg

Boxing Bear "The Red Glove" double red ale. Always a great one, and I always love getting out that most appropriate glassware.
BB-Red-Glove-Dbl-Red-Ale.jpg

Okay, lots of catching up to do!

As always our local spots are dishing out new brews every week and I like to sample my fave styles.

Boxing Bear "Goblin Mode" west coast IPA. Bitter and dank, gets into DIPA territory
Boxing-Bear-Goblin-Mode-IPA.jpg

Gravity Bound "Push Pull" west coast IPA. Great stuff...I do love this small micro-brewery.
GB-Push-Pull-WCIPA.jpg

Bosque Brewing "Sabro Phantasm" hazy IPA. I had the mosaic version of this at the taproom yesterday....like the sabro a little better. The mosaic is smooth and easy, creamy...the sabro has a nice little bitter hop finish.
Bosque-Sabro-Phantasm-NEIPA.jpg

Ex Novo "Capybara Quincinera" west coast IPA. New batch of this...very floral IPA
Ex-Novo-Capybara-IPA.jpg

Back