The QuadraphonicQuad Craft Beer/Microbrew thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That place looks cool, I have never been able to line my schedule up with a show I want to see. One of these days ...

That place looks cool, I have never been able to line my schedule up with a show I want to see. One of these days ...
That's a long drive from Ohio. Maybe link it up with a trip to Nashville. It was a very cool concert and a venue that I would like to go back to.
They also have a summer, amphitheater that looks like it would be great for festival with camping right next door.

Monday afternoon for a retired guy. 😀🍺🎶

20230410_144527.jpg

If you ever find yourself in San Felipe, Baja California, Mexico, do not miss San Felipe Brewing Company. An astounding roster of beers in many styles. I tried five—wit, blonde, another light-colored ale, Pilsner, and Scotch ale—and they were all good. Pretty sure they have live music most nights. Worth the drive up from downtown.

thank goodness West Carlisle is a manageable drive to Kalamazoo. This incredible beer is only offered in the Bells General Store ( no retail ) and is made once every so little often. Its an 11.3 ABV DIPA westie. Made with honey. 9.8 on a 10 scale.

hopgrandslam2023.jpg

Last edited:
A growler from Common John Brewing Co.
About midway between Nashville and Chattanooga, TN.

It’s a lager called “ south of the red light”.
The malt is grown just down the road past the brewery. Smooth.

Sitting back and watching some ATL rugby tonight.

IMG_9634.jpeg

Back