The QuadraphonicQuad Craft Beer/Microbrew thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bells Big Hearted. Its a big Imperial. 9.5 ABV and 60 IBUs. Nice beer. Ill go 8 on a 10 scale
bellsbighearted.jpg

My Canadian lady, who also likes birdies, entered a "Brew For Birds" contest run by a wildlife rescue and rehabilitation group and has just won first prize, 118 cans of beer. Quite a haul, and a variety of craft breweries (list attached).......but I'm still stuck here in Oz.:(

Lizzie' beer.jpg

Attachments

• Lizzie's Beer List.pdf
    12.8 KB · Views: 0
a day or two late in honor of 4/20. Lagunitas Brewing The Waldos 2023 version. Yeah - big corporate owns Lagunitas now, but this beer - a Triple IPA at 11.7 ABV and 100 IBUs - is super hoppy and super dank - just like many craft breweries produce. Its a fantastic beer. Ill give it a 9.7 on a 10. If you like hoppy and dank --pick some up before it goes up in smoke

waldos.jpg

Enjoying some Fall Line Lager from Macon, GA while starting up a fire pit under the
cool North GA skies tonight. Hopefully going to catch some Lyrid comets tonight.

No surround but a great set list of live Waterboys, Church, Tony Carey.

Attachments

• IMG_9679.jpeg
    IMG_9679.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
This weekends post of the recent new stuff......hazys seem to be the theme this week.

Marble "Drink Me" hazy IPA. Their 15th anniversary release, and it's okay but nothing to set it apart from countless other middle of the pack stuff.
Marble-Drink-Me-NEIPA.jpg

Second Street "Sloppy Sloth - Talus" NEIPA. Rotating brew with different hops each time....talus is one of my faves and this is a good batch
Second-Street-Sloppy-Sloth-Talus-NEIPA.jpg

Boxing Bear "Hollywood Hulk" hazy IPA
Boxing-Bear-Hollywood-Hulk-NEIPA.jpg

Bow & Arrow "Wild Horses Couldn't Drag Me Away" hazy IPA....canmned just a couple days ago, this will get better after settling down for a week or so, but out of the gate it still gets a 4/5
Bow-Arrow-Wild-Horses-NEIPA.jpg

La Cumbre "Sun Fade" is one of their quarterly rotating releases and one of my personal faves, always smooth and citrus creamy
LCBC-Sun-Fade2023.jpg

Going to be a fun day, today! Going to see Cheap Trick at Peoria Civic Center Theater at 8PM. That's an 80 minute drive from home. So, what's the plan??

• Leave home at 2:30pm
  • Check into Hampton hotel (then get uber to the following)
  • Bearded Owl Brewery - close by
  • Rhodell Brewery - close by
  • Thyme Kitchen and Craft Beer - appetizers, some beers and wine
  • Head to Theater at 7PM, get to our seats front and center!
  • 8PM - freaking rock out man.
  • More beer at the theater...more rocking out. lol

Back