The QuadraphonicQuad Craft Beer/Microbrew thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Local. Arvon Brewing. Double New England style IPA abundantly hopped with Simcoe hops. Very Good. 8.9 ABV

arvondoubledown.jpg

Worked again today on what is usually a day off, but with the recent 2 week layoff there's still a lot of catching up to do. Thankfully no drama like yesterday, just a decent day where I got stuff done. Got home just in time for beer o'clock.

Started with a share with Mrs D, a bottle of Dogfish Head "Sun-Day-Feels" beermosa sour (6.5% abv, 15 ibu)....really did kinda taste like a mimosa, liked it.
[IMG]

I think this is the last of these unfortunately...Ex Novo's most excellent "ExNövoFext" 2020 marzenbier (5.8% abv).
[IMG]

2020 Bourbon County Brand Stout #4, oatmeal stout aged in bourbon maple barrels.
Very tasty, had to recommend getting it for the same price as two of the OG.
fuzzy picture, might be ABV related
20201204_210718_HDR.jpg

20201205_165229_HDR.jpg

took my last final, now have my (overdue) BA so celebrating with a very smooth 2019 Firestone Walker Sucaba. This is a wonderful English Barleywine and if you can get it, I recommend it.

Why yes, I did have a tasty beer each day this weekend to celebrate.
This is a 2015 Barrel-Aged Old Rasputin XVIII. This beer continues to develop and at 5 years, is a smooth blend of the stellar RIS Old Rasputin but mellowed from the complexity of the Rye barrel.
20201206_180416_HDR.jpg

Equalibrium Brewing out of New York. Data Points DIPA New England. 8.5 ABV. They started this one off with a big base of oats and wheat, aggressively hopped with 2020 hand selected mosaic lot in both the whirlpool and the dry hop . Very enjoyable

datapoints.jpg

More hops...

La Cumbre "Project Dank - Winter Edition v2020" (7.5% abc, 100 ibuprofens)
[IMG]

La Cumbre "Cozy Living" hazy DIPA (8.5% abv, ibu n/l)...good one - Mosaic, Simcoe, Meridian, and El Dorado hops, very smooth)
[IMG]

More hops...

La Cumbre "Project Dank - Winter Edition v2020" (7.5% abc, 100 ibuprofens)
[IMG]

La Cumbre "Cozy Living" hazy DIPA (8.5% abv, ibu n/l)...good one - Mosaic, Simcoe, Meridian, and El Dorado hops, very smooth)
[IMG]

100 ibuprofens ??? lol. I wish La Cumbre was distributed in Michigan

Back