The QuadraphonicQuad Craft Beer/Microbrew thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Celebrating the arrival of a hat trick of Doors Quad from AP down the road a piece in Salina, KS.

Local Zipline Belgian Abbey Ale infused with cherries that I laid down in the cellar over a year ago.
Held up nicely @ 10.7 ABV. 🍺

View attachment 63503

holy schnikes !!!!!! Doors wide open ! Looks like a great time for you with an awesome beer. Enjoy ! ....and speaking of Quad..............

............Ive called in the Bells army. They will be pressed into service this evening

bellsbrews.jpg

Celebrating the arrival of a hat trick of Doors Quad from AP down the road a piece in Salina, KS.

Local Zipline Belgian Abbey Ale infused with cherries that I laid down in the cellar over a year ago.
Held up nicely @ 10.7 ABV. 🍺

View attachment 63503

Accck. 10.7 abv. That's a beast. Those sort of brews are great 1 at a time....well....until you've had 4. Then you're really going....

mmm all this talk has me hitting the cellar.
My last bottle; a 2017 but this still has it going on. I hope they make more!
A bourbon barrel aged / maple syrup barleywine ... I know, who would have thought those characteristics would blend so well together?!
20210220_184614_HDR.jpg

I like the Batsquatch brew....tried it just because the can was cool. Rogue make some really really nice beers.

A few years back we were up in Oregon for one of the stepdaughters wedding. It was being held at a spot just outside of Newport and when booking accommodations I came across this B&B on a houseboat in Newport harbor, walking distance to Rogue's brewery....we went over for a pint more than once over the course of the few days we were there.
Newport-Belle.jpg

Back