The QuadraphonicQuad Craft Beer/Microbrew thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

Shared with Mrs D, a can of Two Roads Brewing passionfruit gose (4.8% abv). Very nice gose, fruity and just the right "tang" to it.
[IMG]

Then a single bottle I bought to sample of Lagunitas "StereoHopic IPA, volume 1 nelson and mosaic (7.2% abv, 65 ibu). Not bad at all, but get several locals that are better.
[IMG]

and now, a really delicious old friend, Bosque Brewing "Scale Tipper" IPA (7.3% abv, 100 ibu). Two time national champ for a reason.
[IMG]

20210403_171707.jpg

Imperial Sour - Orange with a hint of marshmallow.
It is a little bit like the ice cream novelty, but if made with that mediocre hotel orange juice they serve at the buffet.
Great color, disappointing flavor.

Just home after a really long work day. Clocked in at 6:10 this morning and took a car to Amarillo TX (4 hours). Did the trade with the dealer there and brought our swap back to Abq. Then another 3 3/4 hours of my usual work stuff. If I'm lucky I'll get away with 4 or 5 hours tomorrow and then get a day off. Really ready for a good brew.

And I picked one and poured into a new glass I got this week....Bosque Brewing "Scale Tipper v2021" IPA
[IMG]

You’re a braver man than I, Gene. At least it doesn’t look too packed. Stay safe, my friend!
Nah - I was out walking, decided to grab a beer (first time I've walked into a bar/restaurant in over a year) and drank it outside at a picnic table. There was 1 person inside eating. It sure felt weird even going in there. Just odd......

Nah - I was out walking, decided to grab a beer (first time I've walked into a bar/restaurant in over a year) and drank it outside at a picnic table. There was 1 person inside eating. It sure felt weird even going in there. Just odd......
I can dig it, Gene. I’ve driven by my local favorite pub many times in the past year and have been amazed at the number of cars in the parking lot. Right now, I’d only be comfortable sitting outdoors and wonder if things will ever truly get back to normal.

Back