The QuadraphonicQuad Craft Beer/Microbrew thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

No pix but met some friends to plan brew season. (Kick off our 10th year brewing with our English Barleywine)
Brink Brewing Moozie milk stout. More like a porter with none of thr creamy goodness a milk/sweet stout should have
Sideswipe Brewing Tart Takedown (plum) a very well done sour ale with the tart bite I enjoy
Sixth Sense Apple Cinnamon Prodigious. This was an interesting tasting brown ale with the mouthfeel every milk stout should aspire to.

Worked over 10 1/2 hours today at full speed nonstop (while battling a mild cold all week)....going in tomorrow for a while too. Got home late, had a quick meal, watched a show with the Mrs and had a couple...going for a good nights sleep shortly....

La Cumbre "Cactus Shack" hazy DIPA
LCBC-Cactus-Shack-NEDIPA.jpg

Ex Novo "Bonks per Hectoliter" hazy DIPA
Ex-Novo-Bonks-Hectoliter-NEDIPA.jpg

Did work again today, just 5 1/2 hours or so...hopefully will just take Monday or Tuesday off completely. Just me in the house tonight so the music will be louder and later, and the beer will flow freely...

La Cumbre "Beer" - an easy light lager
[IMG]

Bow & Arrow "Tumbleweeds and Teslas" hazy IPA w/citra and enigma hops
[IMG]

Avery "Paws and Claws" NEIPA
[IMG]

Did work again today, just 5 1/2 hours or so...hopefully will just take Monday or Tuesday off completely. Just me in the house tonight so the music will be louder and later, and the beer will flow freely...

La Cumbre "Beer" - an easy light lager
[IMG]

Bow & Arrow "Tumbleweeds and Teslas" hazy IPA w/citra and enigma hops
[IMG]

Avery "Paws and Claws" NEIPA
[IMG]
What's you take on Paws/Claws? Looks good...

A collab between Epic and a local hole in the wall. It was pretty much a Manhattan inspired beer. A bit hot so I'll cellar the two bottles I picked up until the fall.
The glass was tap but I should have angled the bottle better. That little dude on the left above Epic is Bob's Bar
bob.jpg

I joined The Bruery's Reserve club this year so my cellar there is probably going to take the pressure off my COVID surround sound purchases.
😵

Artisanal Brew Works Warheads Lemon Extreme Sour Ale
Yes, in my fanciest glassware.

GREAT initial hit of sour, then it finishes like 1,000 other Pils inspired beers. If the sour carried this would be a go to sour but as it was, simply an oddity.

20220304_195155.jpg

No work today, so just some relax time with granddaughter followed by errands and shopping. Once both me and Mrs DC got back home we decided to actually go out and have a beer somewhere...it's seems like ages since we've done that? So....

BrewLab 101 "Sienna Red" IPA. Solid red IPA, excellent balance of hoppiness and maltiness.
[IMG]

Back home, a can of Ex Novo "V for Vienna" lager
[IMG]

Back