The QuadraphonicQuad Craft Beer/Microbrew thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

doppelbock

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
A few choices from this weekend....

Bow & Arrow "Check Out Chaco" czech lager. Delicious light beer.
Bow-Arrow-Check-Out-Chaco-Lager.jpg

Bow & Arrow
"Paradox of Choice" IPA
Bow-Arrow-Paradox-Choice-IPA.jpg

Bow & Arrow "Coastal Mesa" hazy IPA. Great one right after canning, should be even better next weekend.
Bow-Arrow-Coastal-Mesa-NEIPA.jpg

Gravity Bound "Net Effects" hazy IPA. It's Gravity Bound and a hazy, of course its top tier stuff.
Gravity-Bound-Net-Effect-NEIPA.jpg

Boulevard "Blue Money" blueberry IPA. I wasn't sure about this one....a little funky but after a couple sips I got a feel for it.
Boulevard-Blue-Money-IPA.jpg

Marplot

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Forgot to grab a picture but think black like my soul and viscous like a good motor oil.
I was expecting a ton of heat from the cinnamon and ghost pepper but this, while tasty, was overbalanced toward the sweet side.

doppelbock

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Once again I've fallen behind so it's a quick post with a few recent new seasonal:

Ex Novo "Between the Spreadsheets" hoppy lager. Smooth, just a bit of extra bite over a usual lager.
Ex-Novo-Between-Spreadsheets-Lager.jpg

Bow & Arrow "Easy Cactus" dark lager. Not my usual style but it's a very nicely balanced beer, not too heavy on the malts.
Bow-Arrow-Easy-Cactus-Lager.jpg

Boxing Bear "Bear Cave" IPA. A solid hoppy west-coast brew.
Boxing-Bear-Bear-Cave-IPA.jpg

La Cumbre "Hop Tumbler" hazy DIPA
LCBC-Hop-Tumbler-NEDIPA.jpg

doppelbock

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Just home from an overnight getaway down to Truth or Consequences NM again, and of course their local brewery was on our itinerary as usual.

I did a flight of mostly seasonal stuff....a couple lagers, IPA, semi-hazy IPA, brown IPA, stout
Tor-C-Flight20221126.jpg

On a side-board I didn't see they listed a limited "electrolyte lager" and after a taster I got a 12oz glass....loads of citrus in it, almost tasted like a cider
Tor-C-Electrolyte-Lager.jpg

Had a small sip of the belgian quad "Mastadon" (12.7% abv!) from the Mrs' tray...not really my thing.
Tor-C-Mastadon-Quad.jpg

cbmmm3

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
3 Floyds from Indiana ( my Wolverines play some Indiana team in about an hour for the B10 Championship ) This is a real nice IPA ! Its 9 percenter with 100 IBUs. Its a dry and stupendously hopped medium bodied Imperial IPA brewed with Canadian two-row malt - and lots of American hops. Ill go 9 on a 10 scale

3floydsarctic.jpg