The QuadraphonicQuad Craft Beer/Microbrew thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ill jump on the Fresh Hop train. My local goes retail !!!! Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmy.......

twoguys.jpg

Ill jump on the Fresh Hop train. My local goes retail !!!! Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmy.......

Oooh...looks good! Pretty high octane.

Sharing with Mrs D. - a crowler of Ex Novo "Arnold Schwarzenlager" schwartzbier...pretty good but maybe needs a tad more body berrhiund it.
Ex-Novo-Arnold-Schwartzenlager.jpg

Home from work. I was expecting a really crazy week as about 125 cars were expected to arrive...in the end around 20 did, which is okay....I got a lot more prep done for the forthcoming onslaught. One of the arrivals was a new car for us...2021 Crosstrek Ltd trim...here she is in the detail area for pickup tomorrow:
2021-Crosstrek-Detail.jpg

And home, waiting for Mrs D to get here after she's done work and picking up our dinner (kebabs)...

Ex Novo "Mass Ascension - Fresh hop" IPA (6.6% abv, 70 ibu)
Ex-Novo-Mass-Ascension-Fresh-Hop-IPA.jpg

And then the newest from La Cumbre - "Luminosity" hazy IPA (6.5% abv, ibu n/a)
La-Cumbre-Luminosity-NEIPA.jpg

Went in to work for a few hours today to start working on the two truckloads of cars that got dropped off, get them ready for the lot. Now home, waiting for Mrs D to finish her work day and pick up dinner on her way home.

La Cumbre - Wet Hopped Project Dank IPA (7.5% abv, 100 ibu)...this is one really dang/dank fine beer. No "haze" needed, just a terrific west coast clear IPA with loads of body and piney dankness.
La-Cumbre-Project-Dank-Wet-Hopped2020-IPA.jpg

Another wet/fresh hop release today and I was able to squeeze in a stop to grab some while out driving a car needing updated test-codes before emissions testing. La Cumbre "Obscura" fresh hop hazy IPA (7.0% abv, ibu n/l). It's of course a pretty dang good hazy but I think it'll be even better after it settles for a week or so. I'll take one for the team and try another, and again tomorrow, and Sunday....it's a tough job.
La-Cumbre-Obscura-Fresh-Hop-NEIPA.jpg

Another wet/fresh hop release today and I was able to squeeze in a stop to grab some while out driving a car needing updated test-codes before emissions testing. La Cumbre "Obscura" fresh hop hazy IPA (7.0% abv, ibu n/l). It's of course a pretty dang good hazy but I think it'll be even better after it settles for a week or so. I'll take one for the team and try another, and again tomorrow, and Sunday....it's a tough job.
La-Cumbre-Obscura-Fresh-Hop-NEIPA.jpg

BRO! That beer looks simply amazing!!

oh my. this one is right up my IPA lovin high IBU alley !!!! Color me envious
La Cumbre (and another local Bosque Brewing) are known for outstanding IPA's...both winning national champ awards a couple times (I think between them New Mexico was IPA champ 4 years win a row?).

I'm lucky to live in such a hop-head town....loads of great ones that don't make the national radar...it's Saul Goodman!

well. back to Ferndale. The Ferndale Project. Good god they are making incredible high quality beer. Its a good thing (perhaps) they are on the other side of the state or I would be cash poor ! This one is an 8.2 ABV with no IBU rating. Double dry hopped with all Galaxy hops. Hats off to my local beer store for having a retail connection with this brewery as supply of their beers is pretty limited. Pure Michigan

sologalaxy.jpg

Back