The QuadraphonicQuad Craft Beer/Microbrew thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think doppelbock's account got hacked .. I don't think he has ever had a normal colored beer before.
🍻 😁

hey hey hey....I love my oddball brews but also loads of more "normal" beer.....like this delicious Oktoberfest lager I'm enjoying right now from local stellar brewery La Cumbre:
La-Cumbre-Oktoberfest2020.jpg

Reactions: GOS
Whew..another really long and busy week....I'd say done but I got "talked into" driving a 2019 Charger down to Las Cruces (3+ hours) and bringing a Crosstrek we have down there back....seemed cool to take the Charger out for a good spin, and Mrs DC is working tomorrow so I'm not going to turn down the overtime.

In the meantime, it's yet another can of the La Cumbre fresh/wet hop Project Dank v2020 IPA...gotta drink 'em while they're fresh!
[IMG]

Whew..another really long and busy week....I'd say done but I got "talked into" driving a 2019 Charger down to Las Cruces (3+ hours) and bringing a Crosstrek we have down there back....seemed cool to take the Charger out for a good spin, and Mrs DC is working tomorrow so I'm not going to turn down the overtime.

In the meantime, it's yet another can of the La Cumbre fresh/wet hop Project Dank v2020 IPA...gotta drink 'em while they're fresh!
[IMG]
doppels....you just continue to spread jealousies.....

stepping out of the Michigan scene for this one. A surprisingly smooth 10.5% brewed with golden promise and a heavy flaked wheat and oat malt bill. Triple dry hopped with Mosaic, Pacific Jade, Citra, Summit and a tons of Galaxy. Fluffy, juicy, pillowy and dank.

rarefog.jpg

Home after the long drive to/from Las Cruces. Uneventful drive, as it should be I suppose....lots of cruise control and music in the car.

Bell's "Larry's Latest Juicy IPA (6.0% abv, 50 ibu). Not bad but nothing really special either
[IMG]

Ex Novo - Unstuck in Time hazy IPA (6.6% abv, ibu n/l)...another nice one from these guys, may need to buy an extra couple 4-packs tomorrow.
[IMG]

and started on this crowler of Steel Bender Brewyard "Couch Potato" IPA (7.0% abv, 90 ibu). Piney dank brew, me like of course.
[IMG]

so the Mrs was craving a California Reuben. I wanted some dry rub ribs. And Two Guys hand cut fries. We got that and more - they canned my DIPA order as I stood watching. About as fresh as it can get.........9.1 DIPA yumminess. Two Guys. My local !!!!!!

twoguysB.jpg

Tears For Fears and Ultravox just arrived. Time to enjoy those as well as this tasty barrel aged bottle of flavor.

View attachment 57666

I have never heard of that brew before. But if you live in Ohio I might have to check around & see if it's available in the KC area. The name is extremely similar to one of my favorite anime series:

Mushishi.

across the big lake to Wisconsin. Wild Mind Artisan Ales. This one is a West Coast IPA . 7.8 ABV hopped with Cascade, Amarillo and Centennial. Not bad. Give it a 7.5 on a 10 scale. I do like the name of this one for us audio guys.....Ultra Wires

ultrawires.jpg

Back