The QuadraphonicQuad Craft Beer/Microbrew thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regarding logos on glasses. We have many that have washed off, or at least made them very thin, nearly gone. I often wonder if that's due to using the dish washer? Or they wash off eventually anyway with careful hand washing??

I think some detergents are more aggressive than others. I washed some copper pots once, and they ended up with a white powdery film that I couldn't get rid of. I think it was the brand of dish soap

2022 is here and my best friend is back !!. He has a new look this year. Cans. Back to cans after bottles the past few years. The cans have a gold tint to the green - its no longer the in-your-face green. And the beer ? IMHO - one of the best. The honey has been pushed even further back than last year.
Hop- centric and a tad more bitter. So tasty, said the IPA nut. This is a 10 percenter and seems to want to kick my ass. Larry sells the joint, retires 2 weeks ago...and he goes out BIG
Thank you Larry Bell

hopslam2022.jpg

Last edited:
No work today! Other than a short trip out to feed the cats of one of the kids (away for a funeral) and a brisk 60 minute 4.5 mile walk it's been a stay at home day with grand daughter that's been a little under the weather.

Just finished....Saint Arnold "Amber Ale." Meh, not their best brew by far, somewhat bland, no character.
St-Arnold-Amber-Ale.jpg

Just poured - La Cumbre "Project Dank - Winter Edition 2021" IPA....can't go wrong with this one.
LCBC-Project-Dank-Winter2021.jpg

One from later last night....La Cumbre "Neon Rodeo" hazy DIPA
LCBC-Neon-Rodeo-NEDIPA.jpg

2022 is here and my best friend is back !!. He has a new look this year. Cans. Back to cans after bottles the past few years. The cans have a gold tint to the green - its no longer the in-your-face green. And the beer ? IMHO - one of the best. The honey has been pushed even further back than last year.
Hop- centric and a tad more bitter. So tasty, said the IPA nut. This is a 10 percenter and seems to want to kick my ass. Larry sells the joint, retires 2 weeks ago...and he goes out BIG
Thank you Larry Bell

View attachment 75242

Been to Kalamazoo many times! Bells is good stuff!!

Yet another busy, but fun, week of work. M<ay go in tomorrow for a short bit as we have a local shelter coming in for a puppy adoption event (we donate for every adoption).

Starting with the lighter choices before the hop-bombs....

Gravity Bound "Where Lightning Strikes" pilsner
Gravity-Bound-Where-Lightning-Strikes-Pilsner.jpg

Bow & Arrow "Luminaria" Vienna lager
Bow-Arrow-Luminaria-Vienna-Lager.jpg

Yet another busy, but fun, week of work. M<ay go in tomorrow for a short bit as we have a local shelter coming in for a puppy adoption event (we donate for every adoption).

Starting with the lighter choices before the hop-bombs....

Gravity Bound "Where Lightning Strikes" pilsner
Gravity-Bound-Where-Lightning-Strikes-Pilsner.jpg

Bow & Arrow "Luminaria" Vienna lager
Bow-Arrow-Luminaria-Vienna-Lager.jpg

Puppy adoption

Awesome !!

Feelings - and thirst - addressed. This one does not come out very often and when it does, it sells quick. Stone Brewing. Subliminally Self Righteous. Its a black double IPA. 8.7 ABV and 90 IBU. Its nice and bitter tasty. Very enjoyable start to Saturday evening. Ill give it a 9 on a 10 scale.

stoneselfrighteous.jpg

Back