The QuadraphonicQuad Craft Beer/Microbrew thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And Sunday beer time....

Gravity Bound "Proof of Life" Vienna Lager. One lonely 4-pack left in his to-go fridge so I gave it a good home.
Gravity-Bound-Proof-Of-Life-Lager.jpg

Ex Novo "Threat Level: Turquoise" IPA
Ex-Novo-Threat-Level-Turquiose-IPA.jpg

Worked again today, just did maybe 6 1/2 hours (still at over 21,000 steps for the day....earns me the beer!). Home with the lighter fare for now:

La Cumbre "Zuzax" kolsch. This years batch just came out this week and it's really nice as always...smooth.
[IMG]

Gravity Bound "Proof of Life" Vienna Lager
[IMG]

Worked again today, just did maybe 6 1/2 hours (still at over 21,000 steps for the day....earns me the beer!). Home with the lighter fare for now:

La Cumbre "Zuzax" kolsch. This years batch just came out this week and it's really nice as always...smooth.

Gravity Bound "Proof of Life" Vienna Lager
Hopefully, that beer will help to relieve some of your overworked stress. Otherwise, at least, you’ll die a happy drunk. 😂

Hopefully, that beer will help to relieve some of your overworked stress. Otherwise, at least, you’ll die a happy drunk. 😂

Heh...being up on my feet a lot is the best stress relief....I like it, best part of my work. I'm pretty fortunate - I've earned a very flexible schedule....I can come/go pretty much when I like (or need) and I try to be there when they have stuff I need to get done.

It appears to be a "Gravity Bound" Sunday...one of my fave local breweries. He makes great beer and has very cool glassware.

"On the Run" pilsner
[IMG]

"Proof of Life" Vienna lager
[IMG]

"Technicolor Runoff" hazy IPA
[IMG]

Home, work week is done (no Saturday work this week!)....

A couple of local fave Gravity Bound brews:
From the back of the fridge it "City Symphony" raspberry sour. Sitting for a while but still really good and fretting on a warm late-spring day
[IMG]

"Proof of Life" vienna lager...done this one before so if I'm having it again means it's good!
[IMG]

Family over for Saturday dinner....no working today....time to chill out with some wobbly-pops and good food.

Bow & Arrow - "Lavaland" Zwickelbier (German Pilsner)
[IMG]

La Cumbre "Zuzax" kolsch ale
[IMG]

Ex Novo "Threat Level: Turquoise" IPA
[IMG]

A nice little overnight trip with my wife to Landoll's Mohican Castle.
Now you're in my neighborhood.
The wife and I stayed there, a few years back. Cool place!
While in the area, you should check out The Phoenix Brewing Co. in Mansfield. Great selection of craft beers!

Reactions: GOS
Back