The QuadraphonicQuad Craft Beer/Microbrew thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D44DBD9F-2C71-4BE6-8FD2-8DF13999AE34.jpeg

This one’s local, from Vancouver BC

Guadalupe-Mtn-Flight.jpg
Guadalupe-Mountain-Wet-Bandit-NEIPA.jpg

Been very lax about posting lately. On the road again, in Carlsbad NM tonight. Had pizza and a flight at Guadalupe Mountain Brewery and got a 20oz crowler to go. Not the best, but had worse too.

Kalamazoo. I just love saying that word. And drinking their beer. Its 35 minutes away from me. And they have some of the best beers. Wax Wings Brewery Howlin Drifter. A west coast IPA at about 8 percent and a real unique taste. Ill give it an 8.5

waxwingshowlin.jpg

Just home from the roadtrip to Carlsbad and White Sands (Alamogordo). Had flights at the breweries in those towns, some okay brews but none that jumped out and said "take some home."

Milton's Brewing (Carlsbad, NM)
Miltons-Flight.jpg

575 Brewing (Alamogordo NM)
575-Brewing-Flight.jpg

Picacho Peak Brewing (Las Cruces NM, Alamogordo taproom)
Picacho-Peak-Flight.jpg

This is my very first post with something other than Budweiser and Jack Daniels.
Icelandic Toasted Porter, yum, brewed in Iceland.
and Almanac Flow Pale Ale brewed in Almeda CA. I am at work, found them in the fridge. Drinking both at the same time, a sip of this than a sip of that.
IMG_2545.jpg

This is my very first post with something other than Budweiser and Jack Daniels.
Icelandic Toasted Porter, yum, brewed in Iceland.
and Almanac Flow Pale Ale brewed in Almeda CA. I am at work, found them in the fridge. Drinking both at the same time, a sip of this than a sip of that.
View attachment 82249

Einstock - the beer of Perpendiculars

Friday....on my feet a LOT this week with this and that - hit 40k steps on wednesday and 38k today....beer o'clock for sure.

Gravity Bound "Full Sun" light Mexican lager. Just what it is, super easy quaffing hot afternoon starter....me like.
Gravity-Bound-Full-Sun-Lager.jpg

Bow & Arrow "Desert Modern" hazy IPA. As is common with their brews, let 'em sit a week or two....the rating goes up. Solid.
Bow-Arrow-Desert-Modern-NEIPA.jpg

Worked today, hopefully taking Monday off in lieu. Here's a few from yesterday, today....will maybe hit a couple spots tomorrow for some new releases?

Ex Novo "Grinnin' from Beer to Beer" hazy IPA with pineapple. I'm not a pineapple fan but it was pretty good in the beer!
Ex-Novo-Grinning-From-Beer-To-Beer-Pineapple-IPA.jpg

La Cumbre "Project Dank - Summer Edition 2022." Always a top tier release, never disappoints...dang good dankness.
LCBC-Pr-Dank-Summer2022.jpg

Gravity Bound "Open Ruins" IPA. Another excellent one from this micro here...he makes great beer!
Gravity-Bound-Open-Ruins-IPA.jpg

Worked today, hopefully taking Monday off in lieu. Here's a few from yesterday, today....will maybe hit a couple spots tomorrow for some new releases?

Ex Novo "Grinnin' from Beer to Beer" hazy IPA with pineapple. I'm not a pineapple fan but it was pretty good in the beer!
Ex-Novo-Grinning-From-Beer-To-Beer-Pineapple-IPA.jpg

La Cumbre "Project Dank - Summer Edition 2022." Always a top tier release, never disappoints...dang good dankness.
LCBC-Pr-Dank-Summer2022.jpg

Gravity Bound "Open Ruins" IPA. Another excellent one from this micro here...he makes great beer!
Gravity-Bound-Open-Ruins-IPA.jpg
That Gravity Bound (cool name) is poured in the oddest shaped glass I’ve ever seen :)

Back