The QuadraphonicQuad Craft Beer/Microbrew thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spaten Oktoberfest.
IM.jpg

(note to self - clean drip tray)

YES!! Heading home from Maryland on business. Spending night in Akron, Ohio. Found Fat Heads Brewery right next to my hotel!!

Having a superb DIPA Hazy.

Phantasmal Psychosis

Absolutely killer!!
View attachment 84633
Wow they have a a high ABV compared to our UK IPAs! I normally drink pints of Greene King IPA and that has an ABV of 3.6%

Well !!!! Look who arrived early. Larry Bell always released this right after the New Year. New owners - old traditions out the window ? Regardless I get some yummy beer. This version has the honey even further back in the mix. REAL hoppy fresh. IBUs seem to be a wee bit higher too. VERY tasty !! 9.5 on a 10 scale

hopslamfall2022.jpg

Once again I'been lazy when it comes to posting....here's a few recent ones:

Gravity Bound "Net Effect" hazy IPA with Citra + El Dorado + Mosaic + Simcoe + Cascade. Another vg+ from GB that'll be even better after it rests for a week.
Gravity-Bound-Net-Effect-NEIPA.jpg

Gravity Bound "Adios Cowboy" hazy DIPA. Excellent, smooth and packs a good punch.
Gravity-Bound-Adios-Cowboy-DIPA.jpg

Nexus Brewery "NM Snow Day" hazy IPA. Not bad, but so many better hazy around here.
Nexxus-NMSnow-Day-NEIPA.jpg

La Cumbre "Project Dank - Autumn Edition v2022" - always top notch.
LCBC-Project-Dank-Autumn2022.jpg

La Cumbre "The Secret Life of Sasquatch" hazy DIPA. Was a little green when I had the first can but much better now after resting.
LCBC-Sasquatch-NEDIPA.jpg

well, it officially beer hunting season here in The Mitten. A plethora of good beer comes out in Oct / Nov / Dec from the gagillion breweries we have in West Michigan. Shorts puts out this limited 18 pack smorgas-pack with a new line up each year. This year will not disappoint. Super Hoppy Holidays 2022.
Ill dive into it tomorrow nite as it needs to meet the 'fridge.
superhoppyshorts.jpg

in the meantime, Wax Wings Brewery in Kalamazoo ( one of my favorites). Here is a hazy DIPA. Weather Changes Moods. Its a very melon tasty, happy beer. Im listening to Black Sabbath as I drink. Time to find another CD. Big, smooth and incredibly juicy,- a little blue sky in each sip. I like it !!

waxwingsweather.jpg

Back