The QuadraphonicQuad Craft Beer/Microbrew thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mmm high pressure bottles, belgian style carbonation. Those look tasty, and, of course with a name like subwoofer, a music aficionado has to give it a go.

68947C5E-D952-4AF1-A13D-474C62855825.jpeg

finishing up the 2022 Shorts Super Hoppy Holidays series. Slurma Claus --a super super dry hopped hazy DIPA. Its hoppy and bitter. I like hoppy and bitter but this one is just good. Not great. Ill go 8 on a 10. BTW --8 percent ABV and 90 IBU

shortsslurmaclaus.jpg

OK, everybody talking about the beer they drink, I guess I'll toss my hat into the ring. When I sit in the sweet spot, I always have a shot of Southern Comfort and a bottle of Honey Brown "Extra Rich" Lager beer. That's my beer and I'm sticking to it.
The Quadfather
OK, Update! Due to the fact that Covid made it impossible to get Honey Brown in Middle Georgia, I switched to Dos Equis amber. I like it better, and I don't intend on switching back.

btw - forgot to mention - love your tap handle in the background. nice touch
Thanks. A few years ago my son got me a personalized tap handle for my birthday. I used to home brew a lot and you could update the handle with chalk since it was chalkboard material. Unfortunately I haven’t had much chance to brew anything lately so the taps are largely unused.

7B18AB8B-F461-4F91-94CC-9C437CACD8AB.jpeg

221B Baker Brown
RedBeard Brewing

English pub style brown ale from a small brewery/pub in small town, Staunton, Virginia.

Stumbled on it while traveling.
Had a great evening one wintery Monday night with the bar crew and few regulars .

Wish I could get more in Northern GA.

Toffee, dark fruit, chocolate, apple.

Once again I've some catching up to do....part one of the recent stuff.

Gravity Bound "Building Block" NEIPA. It's GB and it's a hazy so it's excellent...they continually just nail this style with every variation
Gravity-Bound-Building-Block-NEIPA.jpg

Gravity Bound "Ripe Bine" hazy IPA. Was very creamy and citrus forward. If I get in that area this weekend I'll grab another crowler.
Gravity-Bound-Ripe-Bine-Hazzy-IPA.jpg

Bosque Brewing "Millenial's Trophy" IPA. Now that they opened a taproom with kitchen close by to me I'll certainly be having more of their stuff.
Bosque-Millenials-Trophy-IPA.jpg

A collaboration...local La Cumbre and Prescott Arizona's Lazy G Brewhouse "Wander Wagon" IPA. Solid west coast style, the blue corn used in the mash gives it a nice flavor.
La-Cumbre-Lazy-G-Wander-Wagon-Blue-Corn-IPA.jpg

Back