The SDE Surround Sound Series

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

Bloody postal strike.... According to Royal Mail Track and Trace, my "item" is currently located at Home Counties North Mail Centre, Hemel Hempstead. A long way from Nottingham :mad:
Can’t have been much of a party my sisters have left and are now currently residing in Plymouth, last resting place before their final journey to Cornwall :cool:
The situation has indeed improved: -

Capture.PNG

haikubass

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
I have a twisted suggestion for @PaulatSDE ...how about proposing that Goldfrapp release their shelved 5.1 mix of "Black Cherry" as an SDE , you guys just have to license it!!!!
Yes! Plus it's 20th anniversary next year... Also, it wouldn't hurt if this possibly twists someone's arm and make Goldfrapp go Atmos :sneaky:

fredblue

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
I have a twisted suggestion for @PaulatSDE ...how about proposing that Goldfrapp release their shelved 5.1 mix of "Black Cherry" as an SDE , you guys just have to license it!!!!
once i learned the "Felt Mountain" 5.1 was an upmix i stopped pining for it 😔 the shelved 5.1 of "Black Cherry" on the other hand, bring it onnnnn...!!! 💘🙏

JediJoker

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
An aside: why is it that "Warner Brothers" is generally shortened to "Warners" in the UK and Commonwealth countries, but "Warner" in the US and elsewhere?

fredblue

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
An aside: why is it that "Warner Brothers" is generally shortened to "Warners" in the UK and Commonwealth countries, but "Warner" in the US and elsewhere?
no idea 🙂

..but i'll have some other choice names for them if they keep up this nonsense of flooding the streaming platforms with Fake Atmos while refusing to licence out material to labels who will do justice to the stunning embarrassment of riches in their archives!!!

(sorry for getting fired up, its important to me)