The SDE Surround Sound Series (Updated list of titles with links in post #1)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm too old for this; it happens to me all the time. I know nobody forces me to buy anything but with the excitement to get new surround music on physical media I try to buy almost anything that comes out in the market, unfortunately a lot of times I do not like the music. The surround format is dying on physical media and I need to restrain myself and really buy the music that I want even if it only might be 5 titles a year. I need to change my completist mentality. I can't stand Bob Dylan and bought this album just for the surround format, that needs to stop.

Well, enough ranting

Regards,

Last edited:
Always respected Dylan, never been a fan (Biograph and Blood On the Tracks are the only albums I've ever paid money for), but I'm happy for those who are. What brought me more SDE-related joy this morning was the email in my inbox notifying me that Orbital's Optical Delusion had been shipped!
Not to mention the exclusive 'slipcase' for xPropaganda. Cannot WAIT!

Whew!
TWO releases announced today that I won’t be getting!
Dylan nor Floyd..
Thank goodness I am not a completist regarding MCH.
'Ya, I'm also a bit disappointed with this new release. 🥴
After all the excitement with the previous one from Ten Years After... I don't know, maybe I expected ' Revolver' ... That would have been a nice surprise😁
Though I do like some stuff from Dylan, not so much this one.
I see at SDE, regarding this release, that it says 'will be available for 14 days only. The pre-order opportunity will close on 24 February.'
So the quantity will be based on what's pre-ordered not on a predetermined limited pressing amount?
I'm glad this is going to be released but I think I may pass😕

Last edited:
Orbital's "Optical Delusion" just plopped through the letterbox. Good to see Mark Ayres coment inside booklet. Just off to load it up.....

Attachments

• atmos004.jpg
    atmos004.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 0
Back