The SDE Surround Sound Series

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

djstephan

Gilbert O'Sullivan / Driven blu-ray shipping

Hi STEPAN
Thanks for ordering the SDE-exclusive blu-ray of Gilbert O'Sullivan's new album Driven.
This email is to tell you that your order is shipping very soon but isn't ready to ship today, the day of release.
Gilbert has SIGNED each blu-ray and that has caused some unfortunate delays in getting the stock to us.

Sorry about this, but we expect to despatch your order in the early part of next week. Thanks for your patience and I hope you'll agree the wait will have been worth it when you receive this highly limited product!
Many thanks,​

Paul Sinclair
SDE Shopkeeper & Editor​

dobyblue

701 Club - QQ All-Star
So the 4th title will be announced today at 2pm GMT - do QQ members have an informed guess? I kind of wish it said 80s pop album instead of 90s as I hope we get a-ha’s debut soon, but a 90s pop album has me intrigued also. No freaking idea what it could be.

Last edited:

haikubass

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
ss.jpg

J. PUPSTER

💿🐕 Senior Disc Chaser 🎸
QQ Supporter
I had an issue with PayPal ordering, so I opened a chat with SDE, Paul responding saying my card had worked. So I asked....
View attachment 81491
Exciting!
At first I put my PayPal email in; it didn’t accept it (however it’s early here, haven’t had my coffee yet) but the second time it went through :SB