The SDE Surround Sound Series (Updated list of titles with links in post #1)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://superdeluxeedition.com/news...u-ray-is-gilbert-osullivans-new-album-driven/
A little different this time.

With the blink-and-you’ll-miss situation with Tears For Fears/xPropaganda we have listened to your views and there’s a slightly different approach this time around in terms of pre-ordering. The pre-order window for the limited edition blu-ray audio opens today and will close in 14 days’ time. This is a one-time production run and numbers will be published at a later date, so you will know just how limited this physical product is.

Ordered (naturally 😋 )

https://superdeluxeedition.com/news...u-ray-is-gilbert-osullivans-new-album-driven/
A little different this time.

With the blink-and-you’ll-miss situation with Tears For Fears/xPropaganda we have listened to your views and there’s a slightly different approach this time around in terms of pre-ordering. The pre-order window for the limited edition blu-ray audio opens today and will close in 14 days’ time. This is a one-time production run and numbers will be published at a later date, so you will know just how limited this physical product is.
If only they had done this at the start...but such is life! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I like how SDE are offering a 14 day preorder window. Takes the pressure off for a person if they are undecided. They have time to think about it, this is all providing they caught the announcement on day one. 😐

For sure, gives me time to find/listen to samples before deciding if I’ll pony up $50+CDN.
I’m trying to cut back and conserve my money for what I really want, and this may not be it.

R.E.M.'s Automatic for the People. Monster, New Adventures in Hi Fi, Out of Time and Kenny Wayne Shepherd's marvelous The Traveler have ALL been very recent CONCORD RECORD releases boasting Dolby Atmos BD~A's at very affordable prices so we know they're amenable to releasing surround content.

I'm certain, once SDE gets a grip on sales of their two maiden BD~A limited releases, they'll increase the amount of pressings!
i have only been able to find "Automatic for the People" in ATMOS

All the rest are listed as Lossless 5.1

Are you sure those other R.E.M are in ATMOS?

Has there been a separate ATMOS release for those? And where do i find them if so?

Cheers

Yes, because I'm a sucker for a challenge, I ordered right when I saw the link. Maybe I'll get a signed copy. I really like him, no clue about his new music...and I have no intention of listening to any of it before I get my copy.
Not sure if you seen the comment and why I linked it but apparently you Gilbert O'Sullivan is referred to as GOS :)

Reactions: SHB
Someone on SDE wrote this comment. I thought they were talking about me. hahaha ahem...

1649358940531.png

Back