The SDE Surround Sound Series (Updated list of titles with links in post #1)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would love me some Procol Harum in surround ....can you just imagine? Glad your team won .......How's the heat in the UK .... Blistering hot in New York as well!
Couldn't agree more Ralphie.

That crazy heatwave has buggered off, thankfully.
No air con here, so kept windows and curtains closed....which helped.
Just sat in my man cave for 3 days with a huge fan ( no not the wife :D )

What temps you got there, Ralphie?

Crickets just finished....England thrashed South Africa.

To celebrate, I've Pre-ordered this iconic album.

Mind you, I was going to order it anyway..... :D

Paul likes to tease....what is being released next I wonder?

Deep Purple?
Or perhaps Procol Harum's A WHITER SHADE OF PALE???????
Its got to be Roy Harper's HQ album ..........................its got the track "When An Old Cricketer Leaves The Crease"

Superb album. It's been a sweaty crease in England this week ☺️
I have that track on an old cassette Duncan, when I used to record the John Peel radio show...circa 1975.
One of my favourite artists, seen him a few times, first time was at Knebworth in 1975 and I think we all were more out of it than he was!

Great to see another release!! Though I won't be buying this one because I don't know the album and I've previewed the music and it isn't a necessary add to the collection, please keep them coming :)

OK, I lied. More to support this series, I pre-ordered.
It is not my thing, neither. It sounds good but still too poppy for me (prog rock fan since my youth).

BUT... as a good Atmos mix may make you enjoy listen, and for the sake of supporting SDE.... I think I will pre-order.

Back