The SDE Surround Sound Series (Updated list of titles with links in post #1)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The fifth title in the SDE Surround Series will be announced in the next three weeks!
Thanks for the Sat. link.
If you’re signed up with SDE, head over there ASAP and please vote “yes” (y) for:

“If you would like a physical version of the Atmos Mix of Introducing The Hardline According To…, you can vote for it in the poll below!”
SDE Surround Series

Thanks for the Sat. link.
If you’re signed up with SDE, head over there ASAP and please vote “yes” (y) for:

“If you would like a physical version of the Atmos Mix of Introducing The Hardline According To…, you can vote for it in the poll below!”
SDE Surround Series
I thought I was already signed up, but no, only to the SDE Shop, so I've signed up and I think I'm No 241 in the vote!
1659199959689.png

I only wish more folks here on the QQ were more excited and boisterous about these fantastic releases 🤨
Some samples from the previously known as- Terence Trent D'Arby

Can't legislate taste, Pup.

I agree, though, that people should check out artists/albums they're unfamiliar with (or thought they knew & didn't care for long ago) before deciding whether to pass on one of these releases.

Can't legislate taste, Pup.

I agree, though, that people should check out artists/albums they're unfamiliar with (or thought they knew & didn't care for long ago) before deciding whether to pass on one of these releases.
Don't feel like I'm trying to legislate taste of anything in particular, just showing support for a current quality format in surround.

We're still on a Quad/Surround forum are we not; I'm starting to wonder?

If you don't like any of these releases for the music itself, then how about just suggestions for what you would like to see show up.

Are you talking about the 4 SDE releases to date? Or streaming stuff?
Yes, all the SDE releases to date and potentially in the pipeline, and what folks feel would be some cool releases (we can always dream right.)
For some reason I guess I feel the overall response here has been somewhat anemic, just hoping for more participation is all.

Yes, all the SDE releases to date and potentially in the pipeline, and what folks feel would be some cool releases (we can always dream right.)
For some reason I guess I feel the overall response here has been somewhat anemic, just hoping for more participation is all.
Well, for one thing, it "seems" that a majority of folks here are mostly Prog heads. That really limits what they will be excited about. I've purchased all 4 to date, yet, in general, most if not all are not what I truly care about. I'm a classic rock junkie, and I know (or think) for the most part, this SDE series will not include any of that.

Sooo - I won't be chirping too loudly, but will likely continue to purchase most...unless I simply hate it.

Well, for one thing, it "seems" that a majority of folks here are mostly Prog heads. That really limits what they will be excited about. I've purchased all 4 to date, yet, in general, most if not all are not what I truly care about. I'm a classic rock junkie, and I know (or think) for the most part, this SDE series will not include any of that.

Sooo - I won't be chirping too loudly, but will likely continue to purchase most...unless I simply hate it.
You my friend are definitely a major contributor here, and on the forum in general 🤗

For my part, I'd love to see more Classic Rock, Funk, Classic R&B, Soul, Jazz (and all combinations of those); but yeah, I believe the more 70's-80's Classic Rock would be welcomed here by a good number of folks.
I was excited when there was some chatter about wanting the new Mute Panther to be included in the SDE series.

Ha, don't even know who Mute Panther is???

I thought I was already signed up, but no, only to the SDE Shop, so I've signed up and I think I'm No 241 in the vote!
View attachment 81779
Just 'officially' signed up and upon reading the 'discussions' thought some of the 'suggestions' were excellent like Heaven 17, Yazoo's UPSTAIRS AT ERICS and The Eurythmics SWEET DREAMS! I missed out on the YAZOO VERY Limited Edition release but it only contained a LOSSY 5.1 DTS MIX ...and yes, I was a big fan of Terence Trent's HARDLINE release which sounds like it will be #5 in the SDE BD~A ATMOS release schedule.

BRING THEM ALL ON ...... I'M GAME!!!!!!!

Just 'officially' signed up and upon reading the 'discussions' thought some of the 'suggestions' were excellent like Heaven 17, Yazoo's UPSTAIRS AT ERICS and The Eurythmics SWEET DREAMS! I missed out on the YAZOO VERY Limited Edition release but it only contained a LOSSY 5.1 DTS MIX ...and yes, I was a big fan of Terence Trent's HARDLINE release which sounds like it will be #5 in the SDE BD~A ATMOS release schedule.

BRING THEM ALL ON ...... I'M GAME!!!!!!!
those Yazoo 5.1 mixes are nothing to write home about unfortunately but musically great so it would be cool to have new mixes in Atmos! Heaven 17 & The Eurythmics in Atmos would be fabulous too! 💘

Back