The SDE Surround Sound Series (Updated list of titles with links in post #1)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Terence Trent Love him - actually saw him in a small cigar bar in downtown Orlando - he is from this area originally - one of the best concerts ever - most of the people there were there to smoke cigars and look koo - they had no idea who TTD was.

Walked right by me walking off the stage doing his James Brown kneeling and someone putting a cape over him.......walked into the kitchen :giggle: then he moved to Italy

I said small venue.

I have all his Sananda releases on CD which weirdly come in like an oversized dvd case....ooops still have to buy his new one - have his autography tooooooo. Yeah real fan boy here. Love the hardline album....but my fave is Symphony or Damn - check it out very kooooooo :QQlove

I just listened to the TTD album. It's not my normal style of music. But I think I would enjoy this one in surround. I voted accordingly.

1659303374191.png

Last edited:
I bought Tears for Fears - The Tipping Point - Blu ray SDE but the rest of the SDE releases have not interested me. I will not though purchase anything I am not interested in just to support SDE. I will keep checking in with SDE for new great surround music to buy when they release artists I am interested in.

The fifth title in the SDE Surround Series will be announced in the next three weeks!

I posted the above two weeks ago. So presumably we should have an announcement within the next week.

I would love for it to be one of the George Michael or Paul McCartney titles that has recently popped up on the streaming services.

Just reported over on SDE:

The "INXS compilation [The Very Best] was all set to be the fifth in the SDE Surround Series of exclusive Atmos blu-ray products when I was informed a few days before we were due to announce that it wouldn’t be going ahead. I do not know the reason why. I’m sorry we couldn’t bring you what would have been a very exciting physical release."

Well that's a bummer. @PaulatSDE , despite the outcome on this one, please know that everyone here appreciates your continued efforts in keeping surround-sound blu-rays alive. Looking forward to hearing Gilbert & Shakespeare's Sister when they arrive!

The "INXS compilation [The Very Best] was all set to be the fifth in the SDE Surround Series of exclusive Atmos blu-ray products when I was informed a few days before we were due to announce that it wouldn’t be going ahead. I do not know the reason why. I’m sorry we couldn’t bring you what would have been a very exciting physical release."

Well that's a bummer. @PaulatSDE , despite the outcome on this one, please know that everyone here appreciates your continued efforts in keeping surround-sound blu-rays alive. Looking forward to hearing Gilbert & Shakespeare's Sister when they arrive!
Thank you. :)

INXS would have been great.

Back