The SDE Surround Sound Series (Updated list of titles with links in post #1)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They at the main record company's are managers (read money chasers) instead of real music lovers, if they are they think also twice is this to justify these days
I don't think they are always very good at chasing money. In particular, how can the Beatles money managers suddenly migrate from "only in a big box" to "only streaming" for surround mixes. I understand that there's more sales volume with streaming, but isn't there also more sales volume for a stand-alone bluray than the big box? I'm perplexed.

A slipcase update, with video!

Looks very nice Paul, a great idea to go back retrospectively. (Reminds me of when I collected all the James Bond DVDs that revealed the 007 logo on the spine when put together). Looking forward to hearing Shakespeare Sister on Friday. Hopefully Stay has an epic mix... :cool:

Cheers.

I'm still trying to get an answer re: if I did not purchase Shakespears Sister, will I get the TFF (and maybe xPropaganda) slipcases with my Eno preorder?
  • You
  • Paul I bought XPropaganda via Discogs because sold out on that time, can I get the slipcover via SDE. thanks in advance,

• theSDEshop.com
  • Soon. They are not printed yet. Will add to the shop when they are.
So I think this also counts for TFF

Bloody postal strike.... According to Royal Mail Track and Trace, my "item" is currently located at Home Counties North Mail Centre, Hemel Hempstead. A long way from Nottingham :mad:
Sorry to hear that .. Mine should be here by next Wednesday or Thursday…all the past issues have taken about a week to reach the warm island of Crete ..:)

I received Hormonally Yours in the post this morning with slip cover for this and the Tipping Point. I will not get a chance to listen as I am working the w/end.

Attachments

• 20221001_165614.jpg
    20221001_165614.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20221001_165624.jpg
    20221001_165624.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Back