The SDE Surround Sound Series (Updated list of titles with links in post #1)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bloody postal strike.... According to Royal Mail Track and Trace, my "item" is currently located at Home Counties North Mail Centre, Hemel Hempstead. A long way from Nottingham :mad:
Can’t have been much of a party my sisters have left and are now currently residing in Plymouth, last resting place before their final journey to Cornwall :cool:
The situation has indeed improved: -

Capture.PNG

I have a twisted suggestion for @PaulatSDE ...how about proposing that Goldfrapp release their shelved 5.1 mix of "Black Cherry" as an SDE , you guys just have to license it!!!!
once i learned the "Felt Mountain" 5.1 was an upmix i stopped pining for it 😔 the shelved 5.1 of "Black Cherry" on the other hand, bring it onnnnn...!!! 💘🙏

An aside: why is it that "Warner Brothers" is generally shortened to "Warners" in the UK and Commonwealth countries, but "Warner" in the US and elsewhere?

An aside: why is it that "Warner Brothers" is generally shortened to "Warners" in the UK and Commonwealth countries, but "Warner" in the US and elsewhere?
no idea 🙂

..but i'll have some other choice names for them if they keep up this nonsense of flooding the streaming platforms with Fake Atmos while refusing to licence out material to labels who will do justice to the stunning embarrassment of riches in their archives!!!

(sorry for getting fired up, its important to me)

Back