The SDE Surround Sound Series (Updated list of titles with links in post #1)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a morning person until I've had my lunch.
I’m fully functioning at the crack of…
noon 🕛
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one! :SG

I'm a night owl, from time-to-time I do love seeing the sun come up ............... then going to bed.
Sadly work often gets in the way, and the morning larks don't understand why I have difficulty with getting up for morning conference calls, yet won't have one if I offer a call at 1 or 2am! :devilish::ROFLMAO:

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one! :SG

I'm a night owl, from time-to-time I do love seeing the sun come up ............... then going to bed.
Sadly work often gets in the way, and the morning larks don't understand why I have difficulty with getting up for morning conference calls, yet won't have one if I offer a call at 1 or 2am! :devilish::ROFLMAO:
Being retired, my schedule is:
get up whenever the F*ck I want, and go to bed whenever the F*ck I want 😘

BTW, another PG song dropped; and it would be great to have this in a SDE BD when he's done with the phases of the moon!

-don't see an Atmos (In-Side mix) yet though

Being retired, my schedule is:
get up whenever the F*ck I want, and go to bed whenever the F*ck I want 😘

BTW, another PG song dropped; and it would be great to have this in a SDE BD when he's done with the phases of the moon!

-don't see an Atmos (In-Side mix) yet though

I could retire today, but UK state pension kicks in at 66 so a few months to go, but I'm planning on working for another couple of years .......
as this :51QQ hobby obsession is costing me a fortune! :ROFLMAO::SG

Okay, @J. PUPSTER: looks like us West Coasters gotta set an alarm for 4 a.m....
1675958806546.gif

Could it be the new Depeche Mode album, Memento Mori? (SDE sent out an email plugging its March release on other physical formats this morning.)

If so, I'll probably sleep in tomorrow. Don't want to start a flame war here, but there's a whole slew of 80s "Second British Invasion" (and pop/synth-pop/dream-pop/New Romantic) bands that I just never connected with.

I’m sure many of us in certain time zones (and of a certain age) are hoping this release announcement can sync up with our middle-of-the-night trip to the restroom.

@J. PUPSTER - Where are you in Central CA? I was born/raised in the central San Joaquin Valley. (Left many years ago for more rain, less smog/fog.)

Could it be the new Depeche Mode album, Memento Mori? (SDE sent out an email plugging its March release on other physical formats this morning.)

If so, I'll probably sleep in tomorrow. Don't want to start a flame war here, but there's a whole slew of 80s "Second British Invasion" (and pop/synth-pop/dream-pop/New Romantic) bands that I just never connected with.
Considering who we've gotten so far, can probably guess 'til we're as blue as the phases of the moon, and still guess wrong, xProp., the Sisters, GOS?
OK... a SW Camel Moonmadness 💆‍♂️

sync up with our middle-of-the-night trip to the restroom.

@J. PUPSTER - Where are you in Central CA? I was born/raised in the central San Joaquin Valley. (Left many years ago for more rain, less smog/fog.)
Yep &
Sac-o-tamaters 🍅

same.....

Another limited edition? Maybe only 500 copies are available this time.....
Don't say that! 500 copies is even worse than the last release.

I have a doctor's appointment when the announcement is scheduled to come out tomorrow. The doctor will be saying things like, "You need to lower your cholesterol" and "Try to get more exercise," etc etc. And I will reply, "That's nothing. The bad news is that I'm missing out on the latest SDE Atmos Limited Edition!" 😭 😭😭

Hey - To each his own - it’s all subjective- but you are missing some pretty great mixes 😁
For what it’s worth, I am not normally a fan of synth or electronic music, but Depeche Mode sort of rises above most in that genre IMHO…there seems to be a little more guts/depth/gravity to their music…oh, yeah - and great songwriting 👍🏼

Don't say that! 500 copies is even worse than the last release.

I have a doctor's appointment when the announcement is scheduled to come out tomorrow. The doctor will be saying things like, "You need to lower your cholesterol" and "Try to get more exercise," etc etc. And I will reply, "That's nothing. The bad news is that I'm missing out on the latest SDE Atmos Limited Edition!" 😭 😭😭
Or maybe the doc will tell you to upgrade the train set in your listening room to a bullet train! After all, SPEED THRILLS!

So far, no one has remotely guessed Paul Sinclair's SDE BD~A Atmos choices ...... and I for one, LOVED TO BE SURPRISED!

Back