The Who Sell Out - Is a box set in the works?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So there was one of those Classic Albums specials for this album. As is common in these specials, you see members of the band playing isolated elements from the multi-tracks. Another sad reminder that they didn't bother to do a surround mix.

:mad:

As I posted before, Pete Towsend's severe hearing loss and chronic tinnitus have probably diminished his enthusiasm to do any more surround mixes....but then again, there's always Mr. Steve Wilson!

AND REALLY, WHO DOESN'T LOVE THE WHO

See the source image

Last edited:
As I posted before, Pete Towsend's severe hearing loss and chronic tinnitus have probably diminished his enthusiasm to do any more surround mixes....but then again, there's always Mr. Steve Wilson!

AND REALLY, WHO DOESN'T LOVE THE WHO

See the source image
Why would Pete Townshend’s hearing issues diminish his enthusiasm for surround mixes? His hearings issues pre-date by decades the surround mixes he has worked on.

My guess is his diminished enthusiasm is mostly attributable to the general music industry diminished enthusiasm for music surround mixes.

Back