Thick as a Brick #3?!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@JohnN have you heard this yet? Or is that like blasphemy to ya?

Assuming you could tear yourself away from that incredible SW Broadsword mix you're testing. Have you heard it? Comments? It could easily pass as a long lost but recently discovered legit Tull album from the 70s.

I haven't been this enamored with music I discovered on QQ since I was turned onto the solo Fish catalog. :SB

Blasphemy. In fairness I've got too much Tull to be bothered with this. Old man yelling. (not me).
Did you know that Broadsword is now the greatest Irish music album on earth to me.
:devilish:
I don't want to scare you or anything, but IMO STAAB is better than a lot of genuine released Tull. It's quite phenomenal. No one will tell on you if you sample the tracks.

images

I don't want to scare you or anything, but IMO STAAB is better than a lot of genuine released Tull. It's quite phenomenal. No one will tell on you if you sample the tracks.
Never difficult, but I've got two of the better Tull projects to worry about. No Martin Barre, no sale. LOL Don't remind me that TULL has been poor, ever.

Mine is the right, right to be wrong

Back