Thin Lizzy, Live And Dangerous-8 CD Box Set Coming

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got my box set yesterday, Saturday, wow, that took a long time. Had to cancel my original Amazon order and then got this from Import CD's.
Such a great set. Good reading, and although the set list is mostly repetitive, there are definitely different twists on the songs, Koo.
The artwork done on the CD's is by Hugh Gilmore who has done a lot of artwork for a lot of bands. I found this one a little weird as I just felt it was better for a Boston disc and looks a bit like Roger Dean.
R-25816303-1676113926-6062.jpg

Last edited:
Finally got my box set yesterday, Saturday, wow, that took a long time. Had to cancel my original Amazon order and then got this from Import CD's.
Such a great set. Good reading, and although the set list is mostly repetitive, there are definitely different twists on the songs, Koo.
The artwork done on the CD's is by Hugh Gilmore who has done a lot of artwork for a lot of bands. I found this one a little weird as I just felt it was better for a Boston disc and looks a bit like Roger Dean.
View attachment 88758
why it IS Roger Dean!!!

View attachment 88758
That’s not album artwork. That’s label artwork - which in this case is replicating the period-correct Vertigo album label designed by…Roger Dean.

Oh, man, had jpc.de , who usually I have no problem with, CANCEL my order for the Japanese SHM-CD set...
I finally succumbed to yamazon in CaNAda for $131 but they do not ship outside CaNAda , but thankfully a fellow QQer is willing to ship it to me from the Great White North (THANK YOU!)...
Groovy tunes!

Back