• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

This sale is over

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markshan

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
This is my first time selling here, but I sell vinyl etc. on Hoffman, AK and eBay. I hope I get everything right, please let me know if I don't. $4 to ship one Media Mail US. $5 to ship two or three. Take four or more and I'll pay the shipping. Outside of US PM me for info. Paypal Goods and Services please or PM for other options.

DVD-Audio (disc/package)…
[SOLD]
Donovan - Fairy Tale (EX/VG+) Old price sticker, punchout through barcode (paper only, not case) - $10
Glen Phillips - Abulum (EX/VG+) Old price stickers - $15 $12
[SOLD]Queen - A Night at the Opera (VG+/VG+) Light blue label, a couple tiny hairlines that don't affect play, sticker and residue on case - $30
[SOLD]REM - Automatic for the People (EX/VG+) Sticker residue, a couple faint scratches on case - $20
[SOLD]Rush - Moving Pictures (EX/VG+) - $12 $10
The Mavericks - The Mavericks (EX/VG+) Old price sticker - $20 $16
[SOLD]The Who - Tommy (EX/EX) - $25

SACD…
Bob Dylan - Highway 61 Revisited (EX/VG+) NOT surround, old price sticker - $10 $8
Bob Dylan - Slow Train Coming (EX/VG+) Light tape residue at top back of case - $12 $10
[SOLD]Pure Prairie League - Two Lane Highway/If the Shoe Fits (Still sealed) Inadvertently ordered two - $20
Shostakovich/Barber - Sym 9/Adagio - Honeck/PSO (EX/EX) Case has a couple hairline cracks with do not affect structural integrity - $25 $21
The Kinks - Come Dancing with {Best Of} (EX/VG+) NOT surround, old price sticker - $12 $10

Audio DVD/Dual Discs…
Ben Folds - Songs for Silverman (VG/VG+) Standard jewelbox, played through without issue on my Oppo - $5 $3
John Mayer - Room for Squares (VG+/VG) DD case broken (aren't they all) - $5 $3
[SOLD]Nellie McKay - Get Away from Me (EX/VG) DD case broken (aren't they all), DD insert - $10 $7
The Blasters - Live Going Home (EX/VG+) Outer sleeve has hole punch through barcode, packaging states DVD-A/V, but DTS 5.1 and PCM stereo only - $10 $7

DTS CD...
Brian Wilson - Imagination (EX/VG+) Old price sticker - $12 $10

Blu-Ray…
Elton John - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road (EX/VG+) some scuffing of thin plastic film over case, download card present - $20

Last edited:
My searching of the topic has revealed quite a lot of confusion. YMMV.

Sent from my TA-1025 using Tapatalk

thought it had been discussed on QQ what surround mix was on which version of ANATO and gone thru a couple of times already?
if not i can maybe help out with info, pics etc., just let me know (y)

edit: just noticed that's a good price on the EJ GYBR Blu-ray! tempted to get a backup copy, they're not making anymore of those lil' HFPA puppies.. when they're gone, they're gone! :D

My searching of the topic has revealed quite a lot of confusion. YMMV.

thought it had been discussed on QQ what surround mix was on which version of ANATO and gone thru a couple of times already?
if not i can maybe help out with info, pics etc., just let me know (y)
Please feel free to clarify, but probably best in another thread. I have found no absolutely clear info yet, other than about the markings on the disc itself. There is much contradictory info out in Googleland regarding the blue label (spine).

Please feel free to clarify, but probably best in another thread. I have found no absolutely clear info yet, other than about the markings on the disc itself. There is much contradictory info out in Googleland regarding the blue label (spine).

its what's printed on the silk screened blue disc face that ultimately easily distinguishes the Scheiner-only 2001 DVD-A from the Scheiner+May 2002 DVD-A, as seen in the pic in the link below (after i excitedly found what I thought was the Scheiner mix and was confirmed to be so by the QQ boffin sukothai!

https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/fo...ra-dvd-a-bluray-audio.3766/page-4#post-221453

there's various bits & bobs I waffle on about (OffTopically! 😬 ) in the QQ thread linked below, some of it before this post with a chronological précis of the various surround releases and some more waffle after that;

https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/fo...ellioitt-scheiner5-1.14307/page-7#post-378178

Last edited:
I'm really surprised nobody grabbed "The Who - Tommy". I thought it would be the first thing to go. Such a nice package with two discs, the booklet and bonus tracks.

This is my first time selling here, but I sell vinyl etc. on Hoffman, AK and eBay. I hope I get everything right, please let me know if I don't. $4 to ship one Media Mail US. $5 to ship two or three. Take four or more and I'll pay the shipping. Outside of US PM me for info. Paypal Goods and Services please or PM for other options.

DVD-Audio (disc/package)…
Glen Phillips - Abulum (EX/VG+) Old price stickers - $15 $12
The Mavericks - The Mavericks (EX/VG+) Old price sticker - $20 $16
[SOLD]The Who - Tommy (EX/EX) - $25
...or take all three for only $45

SACD…
Bob Dylan - Highway 61 Revisited (EX/VG+) NOT surround, old price sticker - $10 $8
Bob Dylan - Slow Train Coming (EX/VG+) Light tape residue at top back of case - $12 $10
Shostakovich/Barber - Sym 9/Adagio - Honeck/PSO (EX/EX) Case has a couple hairline cracks with do not affect structural integrity - $25 $21
The Kinks - Come Dancing with {Best Of} (EX/VG+) NOT surround, old price sticker - $12 $10
...or take all four for only $38

Audio DVD/Dual Discs…
Ben Folds - Songs for Silverman (VG/VG+) Standard jewelbox, played through without issue on my Oppo - $5 $3
John Mayer - Room for Squares (VG+/VG) DD case broken (aren't they all) - $5 $3
[SOLD]Nellie McKay - Get Away from Me (EX/VG) DD case broken (aren't they all), DD insert - $10 $7
The Blasters - Live Going Home (EX/VG+) Outer sleeve has hole punch through barcode, packaging states DVD-A/V, but DTS 5.1 and PCM stereo only - $10 $7
...or take all four for only $16

DTS CD...
Brian Wilson - Imagination (EX/VG+) Old price sticker - $12 $10

Blu-Ray…
Elton John - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road (EX/VG+) some scuffing of thin plastic film over case, download card present - $20

...or take the whole lot for $100

Last edited:
Back