• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

This sale is over

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glen Phillips - Abulum (EX/VG+) Old price stickers - $12
The Mavericks - The Mavericks (EX/VG+) Old price sticker - $16
Bob Dylan - Highway 61 Revisited (EX/VG+) NOT surround, old price sticker - $8
Bob Dylan - Slow Train Coming (EX/VG+) Light tape residue at top back of case - $10
John Mayer - Room for Squares (VG+/VG) DD case broken (aren't they all) - $3
The Blasters - Live Going Home (EX/VG+) Outer sleeve has hole punch through barcode, packaging states DVD-A/V, but DTS 5.1 and PCM stereo only - $7

SOLD

Last edited:
The only thing that hasn't sold that is still for sale is the EJ Blu-Ray. $20 plus shipping as outlined at the top. Thanks to everyone who made this a success.

I'm really glad this worked out for you, mate.
I won't be upgrading my receiver to Atmos/Auro until my PayPal can cover it. Could be a while!
The plus side is that there is a shiny, new, awesome drum set waiting for me when I get home! I committed not to buy both without covering one with sales.

I'm really glad this worked out for you, mate.
I won't be upgrading my receiver to Atmos/Auro until my PayPal can cover it. Could be a while!
The plus side is that there is a shiny, new, awesome drum set waiting for me when I get home! I committed not to buy both without covering one with sales.
How do you sell stuff from Afghanistan?

Back