HiRez Poll Thompson, Richard - RUMOR AND SIGH [DVD-A]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the DVD-A of Richard Thompson - RUMOR AND SIGH

• 6:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5:

• 4:

• 3:

• 2:

• 1: Poor Fidelity, Poor Surround Mix, Poor Content

• Total voters
It appears that Paul Mc Cartney is under contract with Capitol Records...have you worked with him in the studio...and if so...can you share any observations..
I've done a couple projects with Paul. He's one of the nicest people you will ever meet and one of the easiest to work with. He's the exact same guy you see on TV.

Steve G

Richard Thompson is one of those musicians who just sits down bedsides you and gently brings you into his world.
His world is full of fine tunes and this album showcases that talent.
The mix is very much on his approach to music...it compliments him, rather than drowns him in ill thought out placements.
I can see why he might not be everybody's cup of tea but for me, I thoroughly enjoy his style and his take on the world.
A 9

Richard Thompson is one of those musicians who just sits down bedsides you and gently brings you into his world.
His world is full of fine tunes and this album showcases that talent.
The mix is very much on his approach to music...it compliments him, rather than drowns him in ill thought out placements.
I can see why he might not be everybody's cup of tea but for me, I thoroughly enjoy his style and his take on the world.
A 9
He's a guy, I never used to know......got a couple titles in the last couple years. Good stuff.

Back