Tired of all that ez stuff?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Brent

300 Club - QQ All-Star
we've gone back the the source material, at least what we could find of it - a few were 4 tracks, most were 8 or 12. We've remixed them (thus the name of the project), and encoded them for QS. We'll be playing this group on Sunday 9am and again 9pm (NYC time) - enjoy -
http://radiomaxmusic.com/popup.htmlHelen Reddy - Delta Dawn Taylor Swift - You Belong To Me Cyndi Lauper - Time After Time Madonna - Borderline A Flock Of Seagulls - I Ran (So Far Away) The Go-Go’s - Our Lips Are Sealed Procol Harum - Whiter Shade Of Pale Allman Brothers - Ramblin Man Heart - Barracuda The Jackson5 - Dancing Machine Queen - Brighton Rock The Beatles - While My Guitar Gently Weeps Europe - The Final Countdown Kansas- Carry On Wayward Son War - Low Chris Rider Billy Joel - It's Still Rock And Roll To Me Blondie - One Way Or Another Brian Setzer - Stray Cat Strut CCR - Suzie Q David Bowie - Space Oddity Elton John - Can You Feel The Love Tonight Grateful Dead - Touch Of grey Warren Zevon - Werewolves Of London Helen Reddy - I Am Woman Huey Lewis And The News - The Power Of Love John Cougar - Hurts So Good Johnny Cash - I Walk The Line Michael Jackson - Got To Be there Pat Benatar - Heartbreaker Train - Hey, Soul Sister Blink-182 - All The Small Things REO Speedwagon – Can’t Fight This Feeling REO Speedwagon - Keep On Loving You REO Speedwagon - Keep Pushin’ REO Speedwagon – Ridin’ The Storm Out REO Speedwagon - Roll With The Changes REO Speedwagon - Take It On The Run America- Ventura Highway
Plus 2 bonus hits!
Tascam-MSR-16-crop1.jpg

Back