• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Titles for sale make offer

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leevitalone1

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
He has the following:
A sampler disc that came with the Honda ...He said to tell you it has the full cut of 'Fly Like an Eagle with full intro."
10 songs with %,1 demo and china Grove in 5.1 and stereo a demo but full song
A sampler of Yes that came with his 1st dvd audio player a JVC cuts from 'maginication" and house of Blues.
the Southern Surrounds disc wal mart had he says no less than $65.00 for this one Lenyd Skynard
there are a few left will post them all are make offer
He is able to spaek now and swears a lot he is frustrated bad says he needs a blow job lol
please; make offer will end this on Wed we need the cash asap. will send them out as soon as I can Im broke form caring for him. we get no help because he owns his own house bastards told me to sell it. Will will manage
thanks to all those who gave support also. It really helps , Andrew his son

Hopefully you get some offers on these...can you post a few pics...folks may want to see the condition of the discs/package. Perhaps someone will take these as a bundle?

Also here is some info on the Southern Surroundings Wal Mart digipak.

According to Discogs, an open/resale version, "once played" is asking $35. There are three brand new sealed offerings ranging from $28 and $32 all the way up to $54 (44.90 euros) and one sealed from USA, asking insane $ of $100!

Screen Shot 2020-09-20 at 6.00.34 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-09-20 at 6.01.02 PM.png

wow thanks so much, dude! I can't do pics his PC is like 1200 yrs old and won't allow me to up and I can't use mine don't know his password and he doesn't either. Its not funny but gotta laff sometimes the stuff he says.
But thanks really this was a real j
help. All his discs are pristine condition He took really good care he loved this stuff

wow thanks so much, dude! I can't do pics his PC is like 1200 yrs old and won't allow me to up and I can't use mine don't know his password and he doesn't either. Its not funny but gotta laff sometimes the stuff he says.
But thanks really this was a real j
help. All his discs are pristine condition He took really good care he loved this stuff

We all here love our music and donot usually want to part with it...im sure ur father feels the same...see if he has duplicates of the same disc/title if sell those first cuz he probably was planning on selling them anyways

Put the title here of what u want to unload...but dont sell his music if u dont have too...he loves them and their very difficult to replace
Best wishes

We all here love our music and donot usually want to part with it...im sure ur father feels the same...see if he has duplicates of the same disc/title if sell those first cuz he probably was planning on selling them anyways

Put the title here of what u want to unload...but dont sell his music if u dont have too...he loves them and their very difficult to replace
Best wishes
titles above need to sell them make offer

Back