toad - less company - free 5.1 remaster (24/96 FLAC, IAA)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate IAA of toad - LESS COMPANY

• 8: I have a couple of gripes with it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7: Wow, there's a serious flaw.

• 6: Too much bass. Also no catchy lyric every 5 seconds.

• 5: Meh. At least it exists.

• 4: The only thing good is the artwork design.

• 3: The only saving grace is the fact that toad's name is toad.

• 2: The blue flamingo on the cover bit me!

• 1: Why did Mr. Afternoon waste my time?

• Total voters
(y)

NAS = Network Attached Storage. I have mine direct wired to my router, which I can then access from my dedicated laptop, which is hooked up to my Denon AVR. I use a media player (Foobar2000) to play those flac files

But its possible to connect it in a regular internet router?

Does anybody know where could I find stereo flac music file free of charge only to make a test in the USB port of my receiver?

Does anybody know where could I find stereo flac music file free of charge only to make a test in the USB port of my receiver?

If you have a laptop or pc you can use it to rip a cd to flac, most ripping programs will let you choose flac as an option, I know itunes does, then put the files onto a usb stick to try with your blu ray player

If you have a laptop or pc you can use it to rip a cd to flac, most ripping programs will let you choose flac as an option, I know itunes does, then put the files onto a usb stick to try with your blu ray player
Good to know.
Thanks!!

First, it’s an interesting bit or work. I like it, although I don’t believe I’ll be humming it while I mow the lawn.

Second, it’s the first MC FLAC I’ve had, so it presented a couple of opportunities to tweak my system. I put it on my NAS and on a thumb drive plugged into my Oppo 105. The Oppo plays it well from both sources, as does my Roku, but the big surprise was my Marantz pre-pro. It plays seamlessly, which means the intro blends into the first “song.”

My only technical issue is the titling of the individual pieces. 01-01, 01-02, 01-03, etc. strangely confused my Roku, so I retitled the files.

I did have to do a bit of digging to find this thread, since much of my system has been down for a few weeks and I couldn’t listen to it, but I’m glad I get the chance to thank @Mr. Afternoon for the tip.

First, it’s an interesting bit or work. I like it, although I don’t believe I’ll be humming it while I mow the lawn.

Second, it’s the first MC FLAC I’ve had, so it presented a couple of opportunities to tweak my system. I put it on my NAS and on a thumb drive plugged into my Oppo 105. The Oppo plays it well from both sources, as does my Roku, but the big surprise was my Marantz pre-pro. It plays seamlessly, which means the intro blends into the first “song.”

My only technical issue is the titling of the individual pieces. 01-01, 01-02, 01-03, etc. strangely confused my Roku, so I retitled the files.

I did have to do a bit of digging to find this thread, since much of my system has been down for a few weeks and I couldn’t listen to it, but I’m glad I get the chance to thank @Mr. Afternoon for the tip.
Glad to hear you enjoyed it!

Back