• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tom Petty - Damn The Torpedos (Blu-ray Disc)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
This isn't going to be cheap. I mean, we all know the going rates. In fact, you may not be able to locate a copy at all. In the US I mean.

So, here goes....as always, I feel my price is very fair and in general, cheaper than anywhere else.
https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/2585886?ev=rb
I'm asking $80, this will include First Class shipping. USA, lower 48 please. Paypal only... Let's start here and see where we get.

My copy is used, yet excellent condition. This is my original copy, purchased back in the day at pre-order status.

This isn't going to be cheap. I mean, we all know the going rates. In fact, you may not be able to locate a copy at all. In the US I mean.

So, here goes....as always, I feel my price is very fair and in general, cheaper than anywhere else.
I'm asking $80, this will include First Class shipping. USA, lower 48 please. Paypal only... Let's start here and see where we get.

My copy is used, yet excellent condition. This is my original copy, purchased back in the day at pre-order status.
If you still have it I’m in!

So Gene, are you liquidating all of your discs or are you doing this selectively? Just curious. I have no plans to sell off any of my collection, at least at this time, but I also realize (1)that it has substantial (and growing) value in the current market, and (2)none of my loved ones would know what to do with it without my direction(and yes, I know that there’s a thread that addresses this second point - my original question is very specific to how you are viewing your sales and NOT an attempt to hijack this thread).

So Gene, are you liquidating all of your discs or are you doing this selectively? Just curious. I have no plans to sell off any of my collection, at least at this time, but I also realize (1)that it has substantial (and growing) value in the current market, and (2)none of my loved ones would know what to do with it without my direction(and yes, I know that there’s a thread that addresses this second point - my original question is very specific to how you are viewing your sales and NOT an attempt to hijack this thread).
Several factors for selling...
  • My kids wouldn't know what to do with them....and anyway, would there be any value for physical media like this in 25 years?
  • I have everything ripped and on my drives.
  • As a result, I NEVER refer back to the physical discs. Ever....
  • As a result, they take up way too much space
  • I may use the money to upgrade a piece, or pieces of my system
Am I selling it all? I don't think so, which is why I'm placing things FS across time. When the bug hits me, I put it up.

• My kids wouldn't know what to do with them....and anyway, would there be any value for physical media like this in 25 years?
Am I selling it all? I don't think so, which is why I'm placing things FS across time. When the bug hits me, I put it up.
I totally get it. I also greatly appreciate the fact that you are not price gouging and that you are also giving preference to the QQ community.

After just opening REM's Automatic For The People, GOS left out the fact that he has a bunch of oversized cardboard boxes and bubble wrap laying around and this is an easy way to dispose of it.

I've got to say, I was very happy to see this post. When someone starts getting rid of things that they previously put a high value on, it can mean a lot of things, most of which aren't good. Glad to see this is just a strategic purge and nothing more. 😌

Back