• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - Hypnotic Eye BDA

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as I can tell, it's still very hard to find, especially from any US sellers. It's running $80ish from international sellers. No one can match the mighty GOS for value.
I don't remember what I paid, but I think it was in between the GOS Line and then market value.
I'm ALWAYS watching the GOS Line.

• Love
Reactions: GOS
Some really excellent tunes on this one too! U Get Me High, All You Can Carry, Shadow People. Damn, I gotta crank this one up. Haven't listened in a while. Someone needs to bag this one quickly. If you like TP, this one is a winner

Would you consider shipping to blighty for an additional shipping fee?

Reactions: GOS
Would you consider shipping to blighty for an additional shipping fee?
Considering the poor shipping timeline from and to Europe, I just don't want the added stress. I have enought of that these days. I'm sorry. I can't afford to get these titles lost in the mail.

Considering the poor shipping timeline from and to Europe, I just don't want the added stress. I have enought of that these days. I'm sorry. I can't afford to get these titles lost in the mail.
I was going to suggest shipping at my risk. Was quite prepared to take it on the chin if the worst were to happen. It seems like you have made a sale anyway. Oh well, them's the breaks. For what it's worth I place several orders each month for items shipped from the US - never had a problem and surprisingly rapid delivery.

If the pending sale falls through for any reason, I'll gladly do $50 media mail (to Virginia). I'm brand new to QQ so I missed the earlier messages.

Back