HiRez Poll Tomita - Firebird [SACD]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the SACD of Tomita - PLANETS

• 8:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7:

• 6:

• 5:

• 4:

• 3:

• 2:

• 1: Poor Surround, Poor Presentation, Poor Performance

• Total voters
I gave this a 10, and I'm not one to throw around perfect scores. Wow.... I read a post on this forum that said that quad was made for this music, and I completely agree. Easily one of the most immersive and electrifying surround experiences I've had so far. While the riding of the faders in the mix gets a bit tiresome after a while, that's a very minor quibble. Tomita created some truly impressive recordings. In this presentation, I was in awe of this one throughout.

I gave this a 10, and I'm not one to throw around perfect scores. Wow.... I read a post on this forum that said that quad was made for this music, and I completely agree. Easily one of the most immersive and electrifying surround experiences I've had so far. While the riding of the faders in the mix gets a bit tiresome after a while, that's a very minor quibble. Tomita created some truly impressive recordings. In this presentation, I was in awe of this one throughout.
It would be hard to rate any Tomita SACD any less than a 10. I also have some of his Denon SACD's, too, and they all amaze me.

Back